ADVERTISEMENT

UCF giving away $25 Amazon Gift Cards + Rally Towel for COVID-19 shots at the Bounce House

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
Press Release:

Free Covid-19 Shots Saturday at Bounce House

The Florida Department of Health’s “I Got My Shot” mobile trailer will be offering free Covid-19 vaccines from 4 to 6 p.m. ET Saturday (Oct. 9) prior to the UCF-East Carolina football game at the Bounce House on the UCF campus. Kickoff for the game is set for 6:05 p.m.

The mobile unit will be located on the north side of IOA Plaza in the surface lot near the soccer practice field (northwest of the stadium).

Each participant will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from UCF and a rally towel provided by Orlando Health. The first 30 also will receive $10 grocery vouchers from the Florida Department of Health in Orange County.

This opportunity coincides with the Florida Department of Health’s “I Got My Shot” drive. The offering is a collaboration between UCF Athletics, Orlando Health and the Florida Department of Health in Orange County.

Both the Pfizer and the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are offered while supplies last. The Pfizer booster shot also will be available.

For those ages 12 to 17, only the Pfizer vaccine will be available. In addition, those in this age group must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian during the vaccination and a completed consent form must be submitted. A student ID, driver’s license or other identification is required for the minor at time of vaccination.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.