ADVERTISEMENT

UCF in Space T Shirts for sale

Van Gogh's Starry Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Aug 16, 2001
Hi all! I'm selling a couple of brand new tees that didn't fit and couldn't return without a receipt:

One NIKE Dri-Fit #KNIGHTS “Space Mode” t-shirt with tags, size MEDIUM, $35 (Original price), and
One NIKE Dri-Fit #KNIGHTS “Go For Launch” t-shirt with tags. size SMALL $30 (Original price). Please let me know if you're interested in either or both of them.

Go KNIGHTS, Charge On!
VGSK

Reactions: Dselv
I’d email you about the shirt, but would probably get frustrated waiting for you to log on with a dial up connection.

Just kidding...I have an active aol email address as well. Had it since aol started. I use it when people or businesses insist on an email address and I don’t really want to give one to them. I check it once or twice a month.

I’d email you about the shirt, but would probably get frustrated waiting for you to log on with a dial up connection.

Just kidding...I have an active aol email address as well. Had it since aol started. I use it when people or businesses insist on an email address and I don’t really want to give one to them. I check it once or twice a month.

:O) Believe it or not I just got to a point where I had so many contacts and had given it out so many times I just kept it. AOL has kept up with the times and it's worked well. I do miss the "You've got Mail" though!

Go KNIGHTS

Reactions: UCFhonors
:O) Believe it or not I just got to a point where I had so many contacts and had given it out so many times I just kept it. AOL has kept up with the times and it's worked well. I do miss the "You've got Mail" though!

Go KNIGHTS
This younger guy at my work was hiring for a position and didn’t want to bring a guy in because he had a Comcast email. He said only old people use Comcast email still. I wouldn’t even know.

ADVERTISEMENT