ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Men’s Basketball Preview: Knights tangle with Temple

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
The fortunes of both UCF and Temple have taken a dramatic downturn since their first meeting in late January...[Temple] dropped five of six games since – the only win coming against Tulsa.

Click here to read more from John Weis for the Sons of UCF.

Fell asleep on the box out… i get their guy is a great ft shooter but he already missed two this game, smh

I was able to catch this one live, and it being Temple, got great seats 3 rows behind the basket. What was amazing to me seeing live is how little Hendricks is involved in the offense. And when he did get the ball, good things usually happen. Even the Temple fans behind me were wondering why we didn’t just feed Hendricks the ball on every other play.

I was able to catch this one live, and it being Temple, got great seats 3 rows behind the basket. What was amazing to me seeing live is how little Hendricks is involved in the offense. And when he did get the ball, good things usually happen. Even the Temple fans behind me were wondering why we didn’t just feed Hendricks the ball on every other play.
The problem with the portal is you get guys that are 5th yr seniors that didn’t get it done where they were at and come over here and try to get there professional contracts in one season and r a bit selfish and unsuccessful here. The portal has caused tremendous problems for continuity purposes on teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT