ADVERTISEMENT

UCF officially offered Big 12 Membership

I have less than zero sympathy for Aresco. He did nothing at all for us, and was completely asleep at the wheel while our program was the driver for separating his crappy conference from the other G5. Only reason he was able to push this P6 foolishness at all was because of our success (followed by that of Cincy and to an extent Memphis). Interested to see what this freak show league looks like when they expand.

For those of us that have been here since the Grothe days, let me just say how amazing this past week has been.

This was UNTHINKABLE when I was in college. What a time to be alive!
Grothe days, don't make me laugh.

I was here when BCC was the better team.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
The ACC is going to see some major losses of inventory, depending on the outcome of the Pac 12.

I think eventually you’ll be in a P3 with these 11 plus some ACC teams.

I feel like I can finally cheer for a conference.

Haha, me too. I stood up for the AAC and felt the bottom teams didn’t allow it to get the credit it deserved. But as they said in the 90’s cya, wouldn’t want to be ya (USF/AAC) haha 😂

AAC with Memphis, and Tulane which almost beat perhaps the best team in the Big XII, and they'll probably add good teams too, they won't be sinking, just be the best of the rest.

Good for BYU. I didn't realize how competitive their schedule is/was. I feel they don't get enough respect either.

Finished ranked #16 last year (with only 1 loss), unranked to start the season, beat-up PAC12 Arizona in season opener (I know, I know Arizona), and only 10 votes in the rankings.

Similarly, NC finished ranked 13 last year, started the year ranked #10, lost to crappy VT in season opener, and still holding on in the rankings at #24.

I think the move from Independent to B12 will help BYU in the 'eye test' and I'm certainly rooting for them.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT