ADVERTISEMENT

UCF players preseason games update

What is up with Perriman??? He’s so gone. Completely invisible behind a ton of receivers in the first preseason game

Reactions: Blackheart1
Bortles looked good in limited action. Short passes and ran for a TD

Baker Mayfield looked very good

Barkley from Penn State had 4 carries for 43 yards. His first run was about 35 yards

Last edited:
What is up with Perriman??? He’s so gone. Completely invisible behind a ton of receivers in the first preseason game
Living in Washington i haven't been able to watch that game, did he ecen play in the first half? Maybe he'll get cut and catch on with the Patriots.

Living in Washington i haven't been able to watch that game, did he ecen play in the first half? Maybe he'll get cut and catch on with the Patriots.
Honestly, I didn’t see him until late and he did catch a pass for 19 yards. I think he’s waaay down the depth chart

Perriman came back to make some nice plays and a touchdown. His 31 yard TD was deep in the end zone. He was facing back to the QB waiting it with a defender draped all over him. Basically face-guarding him. It was a nice grab, but not sure about the quality of the competition. It was basically garbage time. He lead the team with 3 receptions for 71 yards.

I didn’t see any of Akins 2 TDs, but apparently they were 14 and 6 yards. I think those were his only 2 receptions

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT