ADVERTISEMENT

UCF QB McKenzie Milton: 'We're better' than No. 3 Notre Dame

JAFFX2

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2016
They've won every game on their schedule, even though some on their schedule are having an off year. Same argument as us. I hope they win out and it keeps a P5 conference from being represented in the playoffs.

Reactions: UCFBS and atsKnight
I was never concerned with Navy game once we took the lead I felt we controlled the games outcome. We could had been up 28 to 3 if we didn't fumble in the red zone. The comparison with ND by 22 over Navy doesn't hold water in my view. :sunglasses:

It's amazing we get so offended by people saying about us what some of you are saying about ND.

Are we really going to buy into the hypothetical game of "if they play X they'd get crushed" when we literally complain about people doing it to us every day?

We can compete with every team in the FBS with the exception of Alabama who may have one of the most balanced high powered offense and denfense ever. (Don’t get me wrong we would have a slight chance to win but wouldn’t be all to confident) We match up against teams that have good defenses and bad offenses, rather than the other way around.

Blah, blah, you've gotten more press for hating ND than your mid level win streak! You are the best of the second tier, be proud!

Blah, blah, you've gotten more press for hating ND than your mid level win streak! You are the best of the second tier, be proud!

This was you first post? You had plenty of time to think it through and write it out. Maybe, a few rewrites. Have your online girlfriend review it and give you some notes.

And THIS is what you came up with? This post that would have worked much better around this time in 2017?

I am also a Notre Dame and I'm very embarrassed right now. THIS was the best you could do?

Notre Dame just isn’t that good. That’s a fact. Syracuse might upset them, but if they are lucky enough to get into the CFI, they are going to be beaten handily.

I appreciate the Scott Frost approach last year where you don't talk about it and jinx yourself. Now watch UCF lose and ND win this weekend. Then we'll be complaining about how unfair everything is.

Just play. Leave the complaining to us, the professionals. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: atsKnight
That's not a fact. At all.

Are you gonna criticize their schedule? Really?
They are not good They beat Pittsburgh 19-14 and didn’t exactly blowout Navy, which a playoff team should do. Michigan’s QB was just learning the system and they would easily beat them now

I appreciate the Scott Frost approach last year where you don't talk about it and jinx yourself. Now watch UCF lose and ND win this weekend. Then we'll be complaining about how unfair everything is.

Just play. Leave the complaining to us, the professionals. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Jinxes are for witches and the uneducated. Not saying that you are either, but we have jinxed ourselves one way or another for 22 games in a row now. Therefore, jinxes are a fallacy. An old wives tale.

Reactions: atsKnight
They are not good They beat Pittsburgh 19-14 and didn’t exactly blowout Navy, which a playoff team should do. Michigan’s QB was just learning the system and they would easily beat them now
I've found my new go to when I need to learn all there is about CFB.

Reactions: bluechip12

We beat Navy by 11 and constantly crow about being a playoff team, so maybe not the best example. Vandy? Ball St? We also played SC State, UCONN, FAU and barely beat a 6-4 Memphis team. All I am saying is, don't be the guy that we constantly complain about. Notre Dame is a good team. Suggesting otherwise is silly.

You can add a 24-16 win over Ball State and a
22-17 win over Vanderbilt. 2 powerhouse programs. You’re welcome again
Thanks! I'll check back Sunday to see who you've decided is the next overrated team you need to call out.

We beat Navy by 11 and constantly crow about being a playoff team, so maybe not the best example. Vandy? Ball St? We also played SC State, UCONN, FAU and barely beat a 6-4 Memphis team. All I am saying is, don't be the guy that we constantly complain about. Notre Dame is a good team. Suggesting otherwise is silly.
I’m not one of the on a saying that we are a top 4 team. A lot of UCF fans are not saying that. All I’m saying is that I’m agreeing with MM that we are better than Notre Dame. They are way overrated. Maybe you need to talk to MM. I’m agreeing with him. Look at their film. Watch their games.

Additionally, we beat UConn and South Carolina State by a lot. FAU too. They had a late TD. Should have been 56-29.

Memphis has a great record at home against ranked teams the last few years.

Ball State is 5th in the MAC and Vanderbilt is last in the SEC east. They are terrible teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Thanks! I'll check back Sunday to see who you've decided is the next overrated team you need to call out.
No problem. I’ll see you then and make sure I’ll set you straight again with Notre Dame. Who’s your team BTW?

I am bizarro land where I am on the UCF board defending ND and on the ND board defending UCF. And I both sides are ridiculously arrogant posts about how much better each team is. Meanwhile, in reality, it would be a hell of a football game.
Once again, I’m saying that Notre Dame is overrated and that we should beat them on a neutral field. I’m not saying either team belongs in the playoff at this point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT