ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Spring Game: April 10th at Noon

Agree with the above. I’m going to have to pass too. No need to rearrange my work schedule. The heat is the biggest issue. I’ll be ready for the season and expecting near normalcy.

Thinking of coming down for the opener vs. Boise, what do you guys think the chances are of it being changed from 9/4 ?

What if things are pretty much back to normal, no masks & full capacity? Do you guys think it’ll be moved to Thursday 9/2 or Friday 9/3 ?

Yes...both teams would prefer being a premier game on Thur or Fri Night of Labor Day Weekend (only a handful of games those nights) vs competing with 60 plus games on Saturday and maybe being forced to play at Noon or 3:30 pm.

I'd say there is probably a 90% chance the game is moved to Thur or Fri night.

Anyone know when/where to purchase tickets?

Season Ticket Holders have till 2 pm today to accept their Spring Game tix in their accounts.

Believe after UCF sees how many tickets Season Ticket Holders accepted...UCF will have info on where others can get a tix to the spring game. (maybe even free...online like in year's past).

I would check UCF Football twitter or ucfknights.com starting tomorrow for game info.

Honestly really disappointed in the athletics department in the last few weeks. Don’t know if TM and SC are to blame (hope not because I really like them) or if others are. But GM talked about being the big time program, and taking the next level, yet our pro day and our spring game aren’t televised. How many colleges had broadcasts or streams of pro day? How many colleges broadcast the spring game? GM talked about being a big time program, but he’s been let down by someone above him big time... we can’t call ourself a big time program if we can’t even broadcast our spring game like almost all P5 schools, and some G5 school do already...

Someone has to want to broadcast it the likely the issue. Maybe with the new espn deal they might carry it on espn+ next year?

Someone has to want to broadcast it the likely the issue. Maybe with the new espn deal they might carry it on espn+ next year?
They have places to broadcast it. Heck they could even steam it on twitch. There’s no excuses not to have something set up for pro day and the spring game. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing and makes us look amateur that 50+ programs can do it but not us.

I watched a chunk of USFs spring game a few years ago. They had it online somehow. Though I admit I don't know if our current media rights deal allows broadcasting things on our own. I watched some softball games on twitch in 2020...are we still doing that?

UF had a closed scrimmage in Ben Hill and nothing else. Are they big time? Mizzou did the same. The only two in SEC to punt.

it’s still a COVID year. Check the scaredy cat level of each colleges administration before coming down on the athletic departments.

meanwhile I attended UF baseball ole miss game with awesome crowd. Literally 700 yards away from Ben Hill. SMDH.

And this was the number one team and conference to pussy out on the COVID train. But yet. 19,000 is scientifically safe beacause. Because. Science. Double SMDH.

UF had a closed scrimmage in Ben Hill and nothing else. Are they big time? Mizzou did the same. The only two in SEC to punt.

it’s still a COVID year. Check the scaredy cat level of each colleges administration before coming down on the athletic departments.

meanwhile I attended UF baseball ole miss game with awesome crowd. Literally 700 yards away from Ben Hill. SMDH.
They had there pro day broadcast. That’s more than we can say so for ourself. Yet we may have 5 guys drafted and couldn’t even watch there pro day...

I didn't listen to the 2nd half, but heard post game Coach and radio announcers commentaries. UCF looks good...which means WE ARE DOOMED....

Go Knights!

UCF Football twitter has some nice video feeds. I love the play calling in the videos :)
Defense is showing itself nicely in them as well :) Just from a cursory look its a great job by the new staff of getting both sides of the ball to this point. Not sure about the uniforms...should of put the twitter handles below the names and numbers.

UCF Football twitter has some nice video feeds. I love the play calling in the videos :)
Defense is showing itself nicely in them as well :) Just from a cursory look its a great job by the new staff of getting both sides of the ball to this point. Not sure about the uniforms...should of put the twitter handles below the names and numbers.
The line with Morris- Brash, Goode, and Davis looked good last week in scrimmage not sure who the other end was. One thing I couldn't decide last week is Wilson playing corner or safety seemed like last week he was playing safety or nickel corner?

Reactions: KnightVision82
I didn't listen to the 2nd half, but heard post game Coach and radio announcers commentaries. UCF looks good...which means WE ARE DOOMED....

Go Knights!
Listened on the radio, and it appeared both offenses 1st and 2nd team moved the ball well. That may indicate the defense is way behind the offense or the offense is just that good. They have some play makers and Hescock is making some good blocks.😎

Reactions: Central Floridave
The line with Morris- Brash, Goode, and Davis looked good last week in scrimmage not sure who the other end was. One thing I couldn't decide last week is Wilson playing corner or safety seemed like last week he was playing safety or nickel corner?
Wilson moved to safety. Davis ran out of backfield too.

Listened on the radio, and it appeared both offenses 1st and 2nd team moved the ball well. That may indicate the defense is way behind the offense or the offense is just that good. They have some play makers and Hescock is making some good blocks.😎
We know the Defense should be way behind. The offense should be putting on a clinic until they get up to speed. Is 10 practices enough to fix everything that was going bad on defense last season?

Reactions: knight_tracker
We know the Defense should be way behind. The offense should be putting on a clinic until they get up to speed. Is 10 practices enough to fix everything that was going bad on defense last season?
I feel line wise we will be good, having Wilson whole season and transfer from Nebraska revamps the corners and safety positions. I do have questions about linebackers as that seemed to be a definite weak point the last few years.

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT