ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Ticket Prices on VIVID

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
I use VIVID as they at least provide some incentive to buy through them as they offer one free ticket after you buy 12 or something....unlike StubHub.

Here are prices for all home games before fees...

New Hamphire -$4!
Sam Houston - $28
Colorado - $84
UF - $88
BYU - $24
Arizona - $16!
Utah - $27!

I prefer them over stub hub as well. If you have a capital one savor card, they usually have 8% cash back promos too

Been watching for UF tickets to drop. I think after they lose to Miami and another game or 2 before they play us prices will drop.

Been watching for UF tickets to drop. I think after they lose to Miami and another game or 2 before they play us prices will drop.
If UCF wins the prices will remain high. That’s who is going to buy. UF fans don’t care about this game.

I use VIVID as they at least provide some incentive to buy through them as they offer one free ticket after you buy 12 or something....unlike StubHub.

Here are prices for all home games before fees...

New Hamphire -$4!
Sam Houston - $28
Colorado - $84
UF - $88
BYU - $24
Arizona - $16!
Utah - $27!
Sam Houston - $36 ^^^
Colorado - $109 ^^^
UF - $108 ^^^
BYU - $22 ¡¡¡
Arizona - $29 ^^^
Utah - $26 ¡¡¡

Cool to keep track of the prices, thanks! Looks like Gator tickets have gone up some to around $150 for 3. I think they’ll drop if they lose a couple more before we play them.

I guarantee these prices are going to come down. No way UCF fan base is gonna drop $150 for top row seats. And these Gator fans aren’t gonna go to this game so they’ll want to get something back. I’m guessing it’ll end up dropping by about half the closer it gets to the game and UCF fans will gobble them all up.

I would avoid Vivid Seats if possible. I bought 2 tickets in row 1 for the UF Vs UCF game and they gave me row 11 instead. They wanted to do a long drawn out investigation, and meanwhile the row 1 seats were sold to another customer(bait and switch.). This company has poor customer service and high fees (60-70$ per seat.) Whenever I had a problem with Ticketmaster or StubHub they fixed it right away and in one case upgraded me.

I’ve bought comedian and mlb tickets through vivid. Haven’t had a problem. It is possible you clicked on wrong link and weren’t paying attention to the actual seats. What does your receipt say for where the tickets were?

I’ve bought comedian and mlb tickets through vivid. Haven’t had a problem. It is possible you clicked on wrong link and weren’t paying attention to the actual seats. What does your receipt say for where the tickets were?
No, it was done by telephone. They spelled my mother's name wrong and my email address was spelled wrong too. When, I didn't receive a confirmation email, I called them back. That's when I found out about the spelling errors. It is likely the customer service agent made a mistake. Here English was very broken. She was on speaker phone with my wife, mother and I. We clearly said section C row 1 multiple times. She kept asking us to repeat stuff. I could go on about all of the calls that I have made since then, but it's too frustrating. I wish I would have just bought online, but they offered a 15 percent discount in an email, and it wouldn't work online. However, it gave me their toll free number instead. That's when the trouble started. I got my 15 percent off alright, but I got the wrong seats 2 hours later.

No, it was done by telephone. They spelled my mother's name wrong and my email address was spelled wrong too. When, I didn't receive a confirmation email, I called them back. That's when I found out about the spelling errors. It is likely the customer service agent made a mistake. Here English was very broken. She was on speaker phone with my wife, mother and I. We clearly said section C row 1 multiple times. She kept asking us to repeat stuff. I could go on about all of the calls that I have made since then, but it's too frustrating. I wish I would have just bought online, but they offered a 15 percent discount in an email, and it wouldn't work online. However, it gave me their toll free number instead. That's when the trouble started. I got my 15 percent off alright, but I got the wrong seats 2 hours later.
I’ve only done online.

I had good luck online in the past. I got great seats for Peach Bowl, War on I-4 games, and other away games. I agree that the phone call service was the real issue here. Lesson learned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT