ADVERTISEMENT

***UCF/Turtles Game Thread***

Maryland has 156 yds (and only 50 net rushing) to our 359! So much for the over/under.

Maryland can't touch this Florida talent. We have 2-3 NFLers in our front 7

Maryland has 156 yds (and only 50 net rushing) to our 359! So much for the over/under.
The story behind the numbers:

We've been contained on the outside, but the intermediate game up the middle has been the saving grace for the offense today. 55 yards on a read option keeper from MM, and 4 passes of 20+ yards to tight ends. Other than that, Tre'quan has a 13 yard catch and nobody else has anything beyond 10 yards.

Like I said in the other thread:
80% of the O/U bets are for the over, yet Vegas hasn't attempted to curb this, in fact they've lowered the O/U to get more bets on that side. So Vegas is betting on this being a lower scoring game than the general public.

Vegas knows

Like I said in the other thread:
80% of the O/U bets are for the over, yet Vegas hasn't attempted to curb this, in fact they've lowered the O/U to get more bets on that side. So Vegas is betting on this being a lower scoring game than the general public.

Vegas knows
Where do you see the distribution of betting?

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Our team has so much swagger

My Man Crush on Frost keeps growing
giphy.gif

Nice win. Milton game managed and made some plays with his feet. Defense was solid. Two beat-downs, and the second on the road after a tumultuous two week period due to hurricanes. Kudos to the staff and kids for finding a way to stay focused. Maybe we are better than most people thought we'd be. There certainly is a lot of talent out there. Hopefully they can repeat the effort next week. Shame I'll still be out of the country for it but that's life.

263 yrd rushing v. ranked Texas QB account for only 78, Hill 14

42 yrds rushing v. UCF take out QB BeerSausage loss, 55 yrds rushing.

Maryland was ranked top 30 in both polls. Good win. Defense knocked the Maryland QB out but offense put up 31. Think we still win comfortably even without their QB going out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT