ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Twitter Mafia vs The Big12

Iowa. Is a fun word to say. Iowa. Iowa. I think it’s an old Indian word for getting your pinky stuck in your brother-n-law’s butthole after a game of oily connect four. It is also a Texhnotronic term for “a place to stay” and “getting your booty on the floor tonight”

UCF should get Iowa hawkeye fans to vote against Iowa State. I mean Iowa State is used to getting beat by Iowa.

I have no clue why, but fan bantor just seems like an incredible waste of time and energy. No fan of any other team that is arguing EVER drops their allegiance or changes their mind and the pendulum just swings, back and forth.

We call this a "zero-sum-game".

I save my bantor for in the stadium. Beforehand, I give beers and have friendly chats with opponent fans, make them feel welcome, suggest sights, etc...

If an opponent fan starts insulting, yelling, etc...I might look at them funny? Ultimately I ignore it.

I guess I support college football en masse. Like a coach or staffer I guess...

Reactions: lawknight
I have no clue why, but fan bantor just seems like an incredible waste of time and energy. No fan of any other team that is arguing EVER drops their allegiance or changes their mind and the pendulum just swings, back and forth.

We call this a "zero-sum-game".

I save my bantor for in the stadium. Beforehand, I give beers and have friendly chats with opponent fans, make them feel welcome, suggest sights, etc...

If an opponent fan starts insulting, yelling, etc...I might look at them funny? Ultimately I ignore it.

I guess I support college football en masse. Like a coach or staffer I guess...
Welcome to the internet - and the off-season :)

Reactions: tjb74
IF UCF Twitter Mafia has to step up in the BigXII then maybe we need to give those dudes some NIL deal of some kind . 😆. It's now the 13th man kind of thing and we need to recruit the best trolls ever. We need to win on all fronts on the field and virtual.

Some of our twitter fans are really childish and/or have really bad comebacks. Kind of embarrassing. If you're gonna be a troll, be a good one or don't be one at all.
having a large presence is good but I wish our fans would stop responding to the Natty claim jokes. Also the complaints about occasionally being called ‘Central Florida’. who cares and it is at least geographically accurate

having a large presence is good but I wish our fans would stop responding to the Natty claim jokes. Also the complaints about occasionally being called ‘Central Florida’. who cares and it is at least geographically accurate
I would love for Basketball to have a throwback from the Torchy Clark era, "Central Florida" was on the uniform. That would give the "brand purists" fits.

Iowa. Is a fun word to say. Iowa. Iowa. I think it’s an old Indian word for getting your pinky stuck in your brother-n-law’s butthole after a game of oily connect four. It is also a Texhnotronic term for “a place to stay” and “getting your booty on the floor tonight”
that was good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT