ADVERTISEMENT

UCF V SMU starts at 11am

Up pretty big with about 4 minutes to go. Can’t wait for Tuesday when people want to discuss game and team. Instead of now when it’s on.

Wasn't able to watch the game. What was the extent of his injury? Did he play the rest of the game?
He came back. Just wrapped it up I guess. Looked ok.

He wasn't back to 100%. Hope he is for the next game. (Allen played point and brought the ball up when he came back).

BJ was subbed out a few minutes later with game locked up.

Reactions: Med_Knight
Whats the least we have to do to even have a chance at making the tourney
Honestly, I think our only shot is to win the tourney. Very slim chance if we win out the regular season and lose in the tourney finals - but only if we beat cincy along the way. Not even sure the latter is possible with how the bracket would be.

Honestly, I think our only shot is to win the tourney. Very slim chance if we win out the regular season and lose in the tourney finals - but only if we beat cincy along the way. Not even sure the latter is possible with how the bracket would be.
We still have to beat Wichita State in regular season. They beat us pretty bad last time.

A bit off topic but great game on the women's side between UCF and USF on CBS Sports right now
I was watching a little of it. Was hanging with them but as soon as we get clos USF goes on a 6 point spurt. Not sure of score now. Coach Abe is taller than Most of our players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT