ADVERTISEMENT

**UCF v Temple**

As bad as your guys D is, I've been watching FSU's prior to this year and the damage that Charles Kelly instilled on a once proud unit. Don't let Randy Shannon do the same thing.

The first year of the CFB playoff, FSU's d was God awful and the reason why Jameis kept having to come from behind to win games. The committee ranked them 4th the week before the final release although they were the only undefeated remaining and never lost a game until getting smoked by Oregon.

The UCF offense can't compete against anyone. Too bad they don't get the benefit of the doubt like FSU did.
Our unit hasn't been proud since a few years before O'Leary left. Our unit is presently impotent.

JWB, but our defense is on life support.
Everyone is going to try and run right over us.

I have no doubt the guys calling this game want UCF to lose. Then they can get back to cheerleading two loss SEC teams

They’re already embarrassing based on our performance so far. We have a long way to go to be a top 4 type program.

Reactions: Shark59
139rxc.jpg

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Shannon is going to have to make some changes in his planning or coaching, something. Our D is getting gauged.

If Heup goes into this next series with a Killins up the middle run, I'm effing done with him.

This isn’t all on the D. Milton has missed Nixon for at least a touchdown or two and Heup keeps leaving the hot hand in McRae.

ADVERTISEMENT