ADVERTISEMENT

UCF v USF will have a BIG Time college football atmosphere

Anyone know if we are allowed to bring (very loud) generators to tailgate?

Finally listened to Frost's postgame news conference.

The UCF vs USF game is finally here!

The atmosphere is going to be incredible and loud. Been waiting for this for a year and it will be nice to have a full stadium with an electric atmosphere. Wish we could hold 50-65,000. I know several people who can't get the tickets that they want b because of the resale prices

Amen to that brother. Tickets are starting to break through the $200 level on the aftermarket. It's gonna be one heck of a college football environment with the bounce house rocking.

You thought Texas was rocking? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Amen to that brother. Tickets are starting to break through the $200 level on the aftermarket. It's gonna be one heck of a college football environment with the bounce house rocking.

You thought Texas was rocking? You ain't seen nothing yet.
I think it’s going to be tough to challenge the Texas game... but it should be a Mount Rushmore game for our stadium for sure...

I'm happy we were able to rest our starters against Temple beginning in the 3rd quarter. Was kind of worried that usf would have an advantage w 2 days extra rest...

Reactions: KaneZ4eveR
I'm happy we were able to rest our starters against Temple beginning in the 3rd quarter. Was kind of worried that usf would have an advantage w 2 days extra rest...
USF is collecting rust from barely playing for 2 weeks and has a refrigerator full of cupcakes that they have collected That's who they play when they do

They are screwed

I think any ladies wearing this shirt should get the front row
DPA8G0RU8AI5vFk.jpg

How far back does a loss put the USF program? A few years? This was supposed to be their year with Flowers and all the other seniors. There's so much at stake here.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Sadly this game is the closest we'll get to the feel of a CFP semifinal game for a couple years at least

I am looking forward to and not looking forward to the game at the same time. The atmosphere is going to insane and traveling to Texas to be with the wife's family means I'll be watching on tv so those bouncing cameras are going to get old quick. Plus I have that feeling that this game may be the repayment for the 64-12 game (but I did think that in 2013 as well). Good luck and hopefully everyone comes out of this healthy.

Reactions: UCF-ENG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT