ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Versus SMU Football Game Moved to Wednesday at 7 p.m.

One thing that we might have going for us is if SMU has jet-lag or has dead legs. Might occur. Might not. We need all the help we can get against them. They have a legit high octane offense.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I'll say it again...this team isn't that great. Unless Plumlee and the Oline can get their shit together, we'll lose to Cincy, Memphis and probably more, and land in a lower tier bowl heading into the Big 12.

looks like campus is not going to close early ..losing too much time bc of Ian cancellations. Today is first day back of classes, it was supposed to be Monday but a lot of complaining on social media had Cartwright cancel Monday too
How much does that impact traffic, and when was the last time they played on a weekday and campus was open? Game is not even late, 7pm. Seems like rush hour will be a mess.

How much does that impact traffic, and when was the last time they played on a weekday and campus was open? Game is not even late, 7pm. Seems like rush hour will be a mess.
going to be a mess….I don’t blame the academic side if they pushed back on this ..already lost almost a week

Looked pretty good on Tv. Although a lot of empty seats the espn commenters did mention the game was originally sold out. Marc Daniels just said on his morning show that it was announced 27,000.

Looked pretty good on Tv. Although a lot of empty seats the espn commenters did mention the game was originally sold out. Marc Daniels just said on his morning show that it was announced 27,000.
Not too shabby all things considered. I was happy with the turnout but hoped we’d have more students in the stands.
We were still able to generate a lot of noise in spite of the diminished crowd.
I’m not sure a lot of folks really understand what a huge advantage it is for the home team when the crowd gets really loud.
I hate seeing nonchalant fans sitting silently when we have a big third or fourth down play happening on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT