ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Vs EZU Game Thread

Mack didn't look bad passing but we'll definitely need him to improve on that if we want to keep this offense rolling. If he could keep the defense on their heels with his passing that run game will be even better. Huepel will have to adjust his style as he's more a pass first guy. Hopefully we don't have to use Mack too much as Milton gets healthy before Temple and comes back next year.

Ive said it before and I will say it again...........McCrae is our best RB
Numbers don’t lie. I’ll compare the season stats tomorrow. Is he a sophomore or a junior? He’s fast and has some power

However, it’s hos vision and patience that makes him special

Numbers don’t lie. I’ll compare the season stats tomorrow. Is he a sophomore or a junior? He’s fast and has some power

However, it’s hos vision and patience that makes him special
Sophmore

Reactions: Mikesi
Has anyone here seen Quadry practice? Is he good?

No but when interviewed our QB coach said that he is very special and his upside potential as a dual threat QB is through the roof..........

No but when interviewed our QB coach said that he is very special and his upside potential as a dual threat QB is through the roof..........
Only knock i have heard on him is his size which was also why he wasn't recruited much.

I saw a rumor on another site that he was already beating Mack in practice( I posted it in the Milton rumor thread before kickoff). it could be bs though

If he would have come in earlier he might already be number 2

He seems annoyed. They did hit the QB hard tonight. I’m not as worried about running QBs anymore.

Is Wright NFL material?
He will get a look for sure. Question will be if he can ever drive kickoffs into the end zone
We are going to lose 24-23. And if we do I will take my own life.
Where have you been the last few weeks? Haven’t seen you posting much this season
I think he thinks the defense can hold off ECU. He may be right.
You were both right
lol idiot tried the Tebow jump pass
He bought into his own hype. I’ll have to go back and look at who covered the TE and made him double clutch
The best thing Mack did all night was not turn the ball over.
That’s pretty important
We are the #10 team in the country and the other team is one of the worst in our conference. Regardless of who is playing QB it is embarrassing it’s this close. No wonder voters aren’t moving us up in the polls
Like other people mentioned, ECU played USF to a 7 point game. They aren’t terrible
You mean the team with a great defensive line that blew out UNC and took USF to the wire? On the road QB making his first start all I can ask for is a comfortable win. How much do you need them to win by?
I mean we could be losing to purdue like Ohio State. Even top 10 teams can struggle on the road.
This^

Reactions: Mikesi
After watching the game again I noticed that on the Clarke PI the safety bit on the run. Clarke was expecting safety help that wasn’t there. The PI call was smart by him because it prevented a larger gain when he played underneath and didn’t have a safety valve over the top. We clearly were focused on making him beat us with his arm in the second half.

Mack had 2 dropped passes, Snelson and Hescock plus the back pass. His completion percentage would have been close to 75%. Rushing yards would have been 200, one more touchdown pass, and another 80 yards passing. His Ypa would have gone up to to 9.93 per attempt and 270 yards passing and 200 rushing. Not a bad first start. That was after wasting 5 possessions without scores and quickly giving it back.

We took away half the field by rushing the right side and forcing Ahlers left and limiting his reads for the most part

Mack played alright.
People need to think back to MZ in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT