ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Vs EZU Game Thread

Optimistic possibility #6: Heupel has shrunk the playbook down to nothing b/c Mack is an idiot. And he'll be replaced next year and we won't need him for the rest of this one.

"We need to call better plays" ok we'll give it to someone who can break a tackle and take it to the house.

Reactions: Mikesi
We are the #10 team in the country and the other team is one of the worst in our conference. Regardless of who is playing QB it is embarrassing it’s this close. No wonder voters aren’t moving us up in the polls
You mean the team with a great defensive line that blew out UNC and took USF to the wire? On the road QB making his first start all I can ask for is a comfortable win. How much do you need them to win by?

I mean we could be losing to purdue like Ohio State. Even top 10 teams can struggle on the road.

I think this is what the critics thought of us in 2010 when Calabrese was QB...lots of talent...game manager.
UNC lost to this team by 20 weeks ago. Did they sacrifice their roster?

Maybe it’s not the play calling

Maybe Heupel is in love with Killins high school 100 meter times

Maybe it’s not the play calling

Maybe Heupel is in love with Killins high school 100 meter times
Ive posted this before, but Heupel wants to see if Killins can squirt through a collapsing hole....like the Milennium Falcon spit right out of the Death Star in Return of the Jedi.
Coaches are weird like that.

Reactions: Mikesi
Mack is going to ba a great QB. All the hate I see by the posters here are the same comments I seen when Milton made his debut.

If Mack does fail like I see these posters think, he can definitely be A RB, but if he has hands he would make a better TE.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
You mean the team with a great defensive line that blew out UNC and took USF to the wire? On the road QB making his first start all I can ask for is a comfortable win. How much do you need them to win by?

I mean we could be losing to purdue like Ohio State. Even top 10 teams can struggle on the road.

I expect us to beat a team that lost to NC A&T, and that pukes themselves with 4 turnovers, by about 50 points

I expect us to beat a team that lost to NC A&T, and that pukes themselves with 4 turnovers, by about 50 points
Well then I expect you were bitching alot in 2013 and 2017 as well. Not much can be said when you have expectations like that, especially with a backup QB making his first start.

That would've put him over 200 yards rushing. Passing game not so great but Snelson dropped a sure touchdown which didn't help.

Yeah, right. Like Heupel is going to give any information in the press conference.

"I always like to keep injuries a secret, so I lied all week about it and told KZ to pretend he was starting. He's really effed up, y'all should start prepping for Mack next week."

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT