ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Memphis ....

Memphis is a huge upgrade over Maine. I am glad DW and the AAC got this done. P6 moves!

So.., now we have all of our conference games back and a new hated rival in Memphis. What's next?

Houston? We have that bye week

Hope they make it a noon kickoff to watch all the whiny bitches around here have seizures.

Reactions: mattropolis
Since UCF only has 5 home games and 1 bye week, they are most likely only going to fill October 28th with a home game if possible to fill out the schedule. It's unlikely that the team will be an upgrade from Maine, but anything is possible.

So..., if that happens, in the end, we have lost GT and that's it.

So, 1 hurricane hits Orlando, we lose 1 game.

Oh....if that's true, that's bad

FIU is the absolutely 100% last choice. In reality, nothing is probably better than playing them again.

Houston is not off that week. I stand corrected

I would highly doubt that any team would play a 13th game unless we paid them a lot of money.

Last edited:
I'm just curious why the GT game got cancelled? GT even offered to host the game up there. I think someone got scared and cancelled and now is trying to fill their schedule with a crappy team they played already (FIU) so they can pad some wins.

I'm just curious why the GT game got cancelled? GT even offered to host the game up there. I think someone got scared and cancelled and now is trying to fill their schedule with a crappy team they played already (FIU) so they can pad some wins.
How do you remember a password from a screen name that's 10 years old with 8 comments?

Hope they make it a noon kickoff to watch all the whiny bitches around here have seizures.

I heard that the non whiny bitches are being denied admission for not being real fans.

We got a lost game back. Sorry to disappoint you. You mad bro?

tumblr_inline_n02ggtPjst1rou2ux.gif

Are you even a season ticket holder?

Not that I give 2 chits what you think but yes, since 1998. Thanks for playing "I'm trying to prove I'm better than you" today. You're 0-1. Tuck you tail between your legs (I'm sure there's plenty of room) and get back to trying to schedule your face-to-face with Danny White so you can tell him how much better your plan is than his.

Reactions: UCFBS
Not that I give 2 chits what you think but yes, since 1998. Thanks for playing "I'm trying to prove I'm better than you" today. You're 0-1. Tuck you tail between your legs (I'm sure there's plenty of room) and get back to trying to schedule your face-to-face with Danny White so you can tell him how much better your plan is than his.
Saying that we should now complain about the ECU game being at noon is such a loser comment and just stirring the pot and being such an asshole and a whiny loser yourself. Every season ticket holder and even other fans have a right to an explanation as a consumer. Why do you have a problem with that if our athletic director obviously doesn't

Now the head up the ass jokes, right? Really original and mature. Very classy of you. Now that I know who I'm dealing with, I don't care about what YOU THINK

What does the above have to do with any of this, other than you stirring the pot and just being annoying.

Who's saying that anyone has a problem with Danny White trying to get a game?

Who's saying they want a face to face meeting?

Who's saying they have a better plan?

So.., your actually 0-3 In reading comprehension

Oh. Small penis and balls jokes. I get it now. Hahaha. What's next, mother jokes?

Now the head up the ass jokes, right?

Actually, "plenty of room for a tail between your legs" is a no balls/dick joke, not a "head up you ass" one. Now I know who I'm dealing with when I have to explain a joke to you. Go post your faux anger somewhere else.

What's next, mother jokes?

Yo momma's so fat she needs cheat codes for Wii Fit.
Yo mama so ugly when she went into a haunted house she came out with a job application.
Yo momma's so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Yo mama so fat she broke her leg and gravy poured out.
Yo mama is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live.
Yo mama is so fat that the National Weather Service names each one of her farts.
Yo mama is so poor she goes to KFC to lick other people's fingers.

Actually, "plenty of room for a tail between your legs" is a no balls/dick joke, not a "head up you ass" one. Now I know who I'm dealing with when I have to explain a joke to you. Go post your faux anger somewhere else.
Haven't heard them before and don't know people who use those terms very often, so I really rather be clueless and don't need an explanation, but thanks. Seems like an everyday part of your lifestyle and vocabulary

Anyway, back to the point. Why do you have a problem with season ticket holders voicing their opinions? Why is that whiny to you?

Yo mama so ugly when she went into a haunted house she came out with a job application.
Yo momma's so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Yo mama is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live.
Yo mama is so fat that the National Weather Service names each one of her farts.
Season ticket holder since 1998?

So.., you are at least in your 40's, right?

Wonderful

Wow, you had time for all of that? Very in depth.
Must have cut and pasted from your personal collection. That was thorough. You're very talented. I Can't touch that. You win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT