ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Vs Memphis

If huepel can’t teach these players discipline and respect for teammates were done. That’s what Frost did so well, build a family to trust in each other. Put quad Jones as a 4th string in practice or sit him in priactice to show a ****ing message the team needs to see

If huepel can’t teach these players discipline and respect for teammates were done. That’s what Frost did so well, build a family to trust in each other. Put quad Jones as a 4th string in practice or sit him in priactice to show a ****ing message the team needs to see
Kick him off the team. I don't want him here anyways

Lol. UCF is “trending” in some direction according to entitled idiot come lately college football fans. Jesus Christ. Just. LMAo.

damn. I quit gator fans fifteen years ago. Now I have to quit UCF fans.

what time does Oviedo HS play Friday ?

shout out to Geology majors.

Lol

Undisciplined because Heup is a soft, kinda nice guy. I've almost never seem him mad and when he does it's just a soft mad. Kids don't respect that or fear him when they screw up. Take Frost, that guy yelled at the refs, even our players when they did something stupid. Physically a mean dude, kids respect that. Even the old ball coach, O Leary, kids knew there would be consequences for their actions. Heup though, same penalties every other down, kids even fighting with each other on the bench, no change. There's no respect for the coaching staff. DG deserves better. We deserve better.
I agree Huep comes off as soft, but in his defense, this may be his only play.. let me explain, motivation takes 2 parties. My gut is that the team Huep has aren't as open hearted as the team Frost inherited and you can't reach people if their heart isn't open.

Let's also remember that in '17 we were 1 play away from losing 2 games and never making the Peach. It's just turning out we are landing on the wrong side of those 50/50 games.

Fast play leaves the defense to hang out to dry. Consistently the defense is left exposed in the 2nd half. Only reason first games went well for defense was because of turnovers.
What about 2017 and 2018? Weren't we doing the same thing? Defense back then made enough stops. We just needed to make one measily stop, that's it and we win...

What about 2017 and 2018? Weren't we doing the same thing? Defense back then made enough stops. We just needed to make one measily stop, that's it and we win...
We needed to not have Otis fumble twice in 2 games. Both changed momentum of game.

ADVERTISEMENT