ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Pitt Live Game Thread

what hurts about this loss the most is conference affiliation. I know there are some UCF fans that enjoy being 'the outsider troll' but I'd rather be in the club. You can lose 2 games and still end up in a nice location for a Bowl game.

if UCF loses 2 games and wins the AAC we head to Birmingham, Alabama

Reactions: brewbuzzn and Lurky
Team just seemed absolutely sluggish from the get go. Both lines didn't look good this game, the Online couldn't protect when needed and the Dline couldn't get a push. The playcalling was suspect all game and was bailed out by receivers making some big plays down field. It's nice that Gabriel can hit those deep outside routes but his short and middle stuff didn't look good. His lack of mobility or unwillingness to run hurt us as well, we really needed a big run or two from him that wasn't there. Hopefully he and the coaching staff learn from this and fix the issues because if they do he'll be deadly. We also need another Dlineman or two to emerge because we looked thin and tired out there.

*Plays 2 trash P5 teams in a row*
Loses to Pitt
WHN5qD.png

Hopefully CJH will take the hint that if you repeatedly try unsuccessful passes to the flats and runs up the middle against their strength that maybe you should try something different? Not one slant pass and any others across the middle?

Reactions: lawknight
4th and 2. Anything wrong with bringing in Wimbush or DJ for a QB sneak? No way they stop that. Plays from the shotgun take too long to develop and allow D to crowd the hole.

Reactions: lawknight
OK, you're a troll, or a woman, or an emo middle schooler. Either way, stop quoting my posts, I don't want to engage with somebody who doesn't understand football.

I'll take emo middle schooler for $100 Alex..

But please tell me how this doesnt effect us for the next 4 years.

Doesn’t change a thing. Yes Boise needs to lose but win out and you go to the cotton bowl. CFP was never going to put us in anyways. Even the fiesta year we lost vs SC.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Doesn’t change a thing. Yes Boise needs to lose but win out and you go to the cotton bowl. CFP was never going to put us in anyways. Even the fiesta year we lost vs SC.

We are never going to the cotton bowl now.

Gasparilla bad mowers bowl here we come.

Heup will be the gasparilla mowers bowl champ year in and out.

4th and 2. Anything wrong with bringing in Wimbush or DJ for a QB sneak? No way they stop that. Plays from the shotgun take too long to develop and allow D to crowd the hole.
DJ should have taken it outside. Wimbush in the wild cat is terrible he’s better at running off a broken play direct snaps he doesn’t move.

Simply because it takes luck to win every game

We have had that magic and now we missed some plays by inches

You can’t freaking win every game forever

We could have easily been beat by Memphis twice, USF in 2017 and probably another game

See above USC was a ranked team that year. Pitt is 1-2 now 2-2.

We win out and Boise loses 1 and we are in

We would have to beat Temple

Nobody else is in the picture

Um no there is still San Diego state ...and boises lost to FSU will probably look better than our loss and temple says hello.

Um no there is still San Diego state ...and boises lost to FSU will probably look better than our loss and temple says hello.
San Diego State will probably lose 2-3 games

Boise beat FSU

Only the whole world knows that

Are you even a football fan???

@UCFhonors if you’re lurking on here, some of the national board posters may be calling you out but hold your chin up high. The Knights are still a good team and must be doing something right if they’re having this much fun in your defeat!

Reactions: UCFhonors
@UCFhonors if you’re lurking on here, some of the national board posters may be calling you out but hold your chin up high. The Knights are still a good team and must be doing something right if they’re having this much fun in your defeat!
Pittsburgh fans celebrating in the streets and honking their horns

Hmmm. Wonder why?

Pittsburgh fans celebrating in the streets and honking their horns

Hmmm. Wonder why?
Because we just beat a darn good ranked football team at home, something that’s only happened five times this decade.

Also, I don’t think they’re tearing down the South Side just yet. That’s usually reserved for the Pens in June :)

But against P5 opponents they will say you can't hang with a mediocre P5 opponent
Pitt almost beat psu last week. Lost on the infamous 4th and goal from the one fg. The dl got pressure like that against psu and va. Pitts problem has been the ol can't run block and TO's vs Virginia. If I was a ucf fan that's what I would worry about the dl.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT