ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Tulane

BlakNGoldAllDay

Todd's Tiki Bar
Dec 21, 2016
Offense slowed it down, took 4 minutes off clock. Scored 3 points like everyone wants. Down 7-3. Good job everyone. FGs won’t win games. Defense isn’t tired. It’s just not good. We need TDS and 2 point conversions.

Reactions: Knight Strength
The lack of pressure from the defensive line with the emphasis we put on that position group is disgusting

Tulane QB gave a look on the sidelines like he's surprised at how easy this is.

Just tuned in and I just cant get excited, dont want to be a debby downer but winning right now just feels empty to me, like were pretenders. Kinda like Oklahoma every year, beat up on the scrub teams but fold against real competition.

Just tuned in and I just cant get excited, dont want to be a debby downer but winning right now just feels empty to me, like were pretenders. Kinda like Oklahoma every year, beat up on the scrub teams but fold against real competition.
I feel the same.

So. Halftime. Just watched a great show the UCF band recorded on the practice field last week. !!!! On the big board !!!

250 kids blowing spit on the practice field for a recording.

but. For the game. There is literally 50 kid distanced by 100 feet blowing their equipment. And no one allowed on the field. Because. Uhhhh. Welll. Because.

stupidity sucks.

Why the hell did we kneel it in the same situation right before halftime vs tulsa? Giving up points. Obviously we can score in 90 seconds.
Tulsa was a lot more of a sound and disciplined defense that night, and we were struggling to protect Gabriel. The Tulane back end is getting beat on those coverages, and they aren’t getting to Gabriel like Tulsa was

Let's get a new kicker
That’s why we go for it on 4th down and should go for 2 every time. People are getting what they ask for. Slow it down and take the “sure points”. Careful what you ask for. Dudes a 60 % kicker with a long of 33. Some of our fans are clueless. This isn’t the NFL. We need TDS.

Why is Gabriel even in the game and why is he still attempting passes? Heupel is such an idiot with how he coaches the game. He has the worst coaching IQ I've seen in some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT