ADVERTISEMENT

UCF @Wichita-State Saturday night ESPNU 8pm

Nice early road win if we can get it. I know we shouldnt be expecting much, but WSU is on a two game losing streak so the chance to move it to three is pretty good because the urgency may not be there, like say for example if they are on the verge of a four game lose streak. Obviously you dont want to be the team on the other end of an otherwise Top 25 programs 3 game losing streak. They certainly could be in the middle of a lull mode. Hope we can take advantage of it. This could be a good win down the road.

Reactions: AAC6800
Last year we had a Houston like game @ Wichita where it was a one sided called game.

Its already started that way...

Last edited:
They didnt call that foul vs Mahan when we played at Houston.

This could be a good game (still expect to lose big) if the game is called fair

I love how much Johnny changes it up. It makes the game so much fun to watch and interesting

Every game shows how good of a coach he is especially after painfully dealing with Donnie Jones for years

Good for Wichita. They have nothing else going for them. Horrible city in a horrible state. The whole city shows up because there is nothing else to do. Basketball and horse shoes are equally entertaining.

Reactions: UCFhonors
If we can get the 3 to go down, we can get back in this.

Only 1 for 7 atm

This small lineup is playing great. Lots of UCFight in the team

They are just doubling rebounding us and their shots are falling

Last edited:
Here come the horrorible calls

Game over.

Our 2 best players just fouled out when it should be a 4 point game

Reactions: AAC6800
I really hope the 3 freshmen stick with us.
Green, Dre and Tony have tons of potential.

Together they could be a great backcourt

Last edited:
Reactions: ahabmw
I have a feeling the refs are going to do something stupid here to seal the game

Yep sealed the game.

Great game by us. Lots of UCFight. Great coaching. But for the 2nd time away, the refs decided the game.

Overall I didn't feel like this game was reffed as bad as the Houston game (at least we took free throws) but some of the Smith fouls and Dazon's foul out sequence were beyond atrocious. Overall I'm glad the team showed fight and our young guys kept it a respectable game.

38% from 3 pt; 89% from the FT line. It kept us within striking distance. Ultimately this game came down to two periods (one in each half) of chucking up garbage shots. Twice we did some boneheaded shot or turned the ball over on trying to inbound the ball...they hit a 3. That's a 3-6 point swing each time. I would agree some of the refs calls were abysmal against us. Loved how the team fought, and how Green and Johnson played. A shame Fuller is not out there as well. These three are our future and are more than patchwork transfers. Again, depth at the F/C position killed us today. Bol and Alok contributing nothing has definitely cost us games. The next game doesn't get easier but at least it is at home.

Good for Wichita. They have nothing else going for them. Horrible city in a horrible state. The whole city shows up because there is nothing else to do. Basketball and horse shoes are equally entertaining.

lol. Yet from a city specific population, the City of Wichita is larger than Orlando, has less toll roads and still outdraws your basketball team even though you have about 40,000 more in enrollment. Oh, and beats you in basketball AND probably horseshoes as well.

Nice game though. “Y’All” played well and definitely think you have a good coach.

lol. Yet from a city specific population, the City of Wichita is larger than Orlando, has less toll roads and still outdraws your basketball team even though you have about 40,000 more in enrollment. Oh, and beats you in basketball AND probably horseshoes as well.

Nice game though. “Y’All” played well and definitely think you have a good coach.

good game, don’t try to take our win of living in a better city away from us! Y’all have a hell of a team and I’m glad you joined our conference. Any chance you can get VCU to follow your lead?

See you on the football field!

good game, don’t try to take our win of living in a better city away from us! Y’all have a hell of a team and I’m glad you joined our conference. Any chance you can get VCU to follow your lead?
yeah looks like the troll had one post in them. lets add vcu and dayton btw.

Great game. Most UCFans and AAC fans are super excited to have Witchita in the conference. Not only do you have one of the best homecourt atmospheres in all of basketball, but also have an amazing traveling fan base.

Happy Hands is by far our UCFunniest poster. Take his posts with a grain a salt and laugh with them.

I still have Witchita as the team most likely to win the regular season in AAC. Where are you projecting Witchita to finish?

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT