ADVERTISEMENT

UCFAA, Inc. Fiesta Ticket Donation Link (to Military, First Responders, et al.)

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Just want to point out that all GKC (and other?) accounts should have this 3rd option.
EDIT: It may now be the 2nd option, after parking, as tickets are available to all via UCF now.

Just FYI for those not going -- or even going -- who want to make more UCF Knight fans and, more importantly, help UCFAA, Inc. sell out its ticket allotment it is currently on-the-hook for, financially (sold or not). Yes, it really does make a huge difference, as we all pay, one way or another.

This is beyond the fact that it helps sell as a fanbase that travels better than a lot of P5 teams.

RE: 2014

Last edited:
Thanks! If I can't work something out I'll definitely do this.
Even just 1 ticket helps, if one can afford it, of course.
Proliferate this info to all GKC season ticket holders and others with Ticketmaster accounts you know of.

It looks like the only donation option is the $150 ticket, but I’m sure they’ll take the $95 one too

Reactions: adamucf
It looks like the only donation option is the $150 ticket, but I’m sure they’ll take the $95 one too
Via the automated system, yes. I'm sure UCF will sell less of the $150 tickets than the $95 or the club seating, hence the interface's only option.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

They rep with orange hair (gone now) arranged a studen ticket donation from me for the 2013 fiesta bowl. They will definitely take any dollar you give them, hopefully you have someone's email tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT