ADVERTISEMENT

UCFBig12.com

UCF_4367

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2008
OK. I have worked as an internal team member with a few large consulting firms including McKinsey, Bain Capital, Deloitte and BCG.

I have some great ideas on info graphics for a UCF pitch to Big12.
I am sure UCF has their own approach but I have worked on many high profile projects and figure there are some great minds here in the dungeon.
I figured a collaborative, think tank project could be fun and beneficial.

The website would clearly convey reason for UCF inclusion. This is not intended to be an amateur project, but something that UCF would be paying a large firm for a special engagement that would likely start at 500k just to get their attention.

We would want to cover things the big 12 and consultants already know, but more importantly provide thought provoking infographics they may have never thought of.

For example: FL schools have won nearly half of NCAA FB championships in the last 20 years. That is a provocative statement for FL football and UCFs' on the field upside. Keep in mind this is just an example of a fringe fact point. Media markets and projected delivered markets would be a focus, but likely already known by B12 and consultants.

Thoughts? Too much? Anyone interested?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.