ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN at UCF, 9 pm Tonight (Wed) Tailgating and Promo Info

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Big AAC Game tonight.

Believe UCONN is the only AAC Member (outside of newbie Wichita State) that UCF hasn't beaten in conf play. (UCF did beat #4 UCONN in non-conf play back during their CUSA Days at the first Battle for Atlantis Tourn).

Big AAC Game tonight.

Believe UCONN is the only AAC Member (outside of newbie Wichita State) that UCF hasn't beaten in conf play. (UCF did beat #4 UCONN in non-conf play back during their CUSA Days at the first Battle for Atlantis Tourn).

SMU

Great win. It was a tense and stressful game - a real grind. The players stayed focused though.

I really hate UConn b-ball fans. Beating them is extra special.

It’s great to have Chance back. This team is still developing and gelling.

Great win. It was a tense and stressful game - a real grind. The players stayed focused though.

I really hate UConn b-ball fans. Beating them is extra special.

It’s great to have Chance back. This team is still developing and gelling.
Did you hear the guy whooping during the UCF free throws and then towards the end people were whooping at him lol

Did you hear the guy whooping during the UCF free throws and then towards the end people were whooping at him lol

I didn't hear people whooping back at him. But he annoyed me early in the game. I was going to go over to him if the game became close enough for FTs to determine the game.

He certainly quieted down toward the end of the game. I better not see him again.

I didn't hear people whooping back at him. But he annoyed me early in the game. I was going to go over to him if the game became close enough for FTs to determine the game.

He certainly quieted down toward the end of the game. I better not see him again.
The ConFLiCT always brings out the worst in people

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT