ADVERTISEMENT

UF Will NOT Schedule Home and Home with UCF....

Ok. That's pretty much the final straw for how it is for "Us" versus "Them". Here is what now needs to happpen:
1. If we beat LSU, we claim another Natty whether we finish#1 in any poll or not. I really was not 100% into this before the season started but after this kind of treatment, it needs to be done.
2. In any future season, if we go undefeated we claim a Natty, regardless of where we finish in any poll.

No series at all if you're not willing to come to Spectrum. That's ridiculous. I think a 1-off neutral site game would be fun. If they refuse I'd move on.

No series at all if you're not willing to come to Spectrum. That's ridiculous. I think a 1-off neutral site game would be fun. If they refuse I'd move on.

I think Danny has the 1-off neutral site game on the table.

Why wouldn’t UF drop 1 of their 2 FCS games next year for a neutral with UCF. They don’t need the money. They are mighty SEC who’ll “stomp ‘em”...whoever they play, right?

They’re wieners. Plain and simple. House of cards.

UF is playing TWO FCS teams next year. Two.

UT Martin
Towson

And yet this dickhead has the gall to talk about our scheduling.

UF hasn't been relevant since scumbag Urban Meyer was using murderers and gang bangers to win over 10 years ago. Fuk em.
you left out him banging a Grad Student

To be fair uf doesn't play any home & home series with anyone outside FSU nonconference. Bunch of fcs & neutral site games with some G5 sprinkled in 1 & done. Think they'd play at OSU? USC? ND? Never happen. Rarely a nonconference game on the road, almost always in Florida.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
To be fair uf doesn't play any home & home series with anyone outside FSU nonconference. Bunch of fcs & neutral site games with some G5 sprinkled in 1 & done. Think they'd play at OSU? USC? ND? Never happen. Rarely a nonconference game on the road, almost always in Florida.

I know. Still fun to take shots at them.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Sounds like we need to look at some other top P5 programs. Next.....

Watch DW make an announcement in the next several weeks or sooner

Reactions: Knight Strength
Sounds like we need to look at some other top P5 programs. Next.....

Watch DW make an announcement in the next several weeks or sooner
or one of these Power 5 Leagues can invite UCF, the fact that UCF fans have to defend our existence every offseason is getting old

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT