ADVERTISEMENT

UF Will NOT Schedule Home and Home with UCF....

The gayturds are a has been team going nowhere except the trash filled puddle they call the swamp. All the kids I know (my nieces/nephews and their friends) only rep one team... UCF

Mind you, we aren't on the UF board...but...here you are.

Lol, point to me where I indicated I'm a UF fan. I stated UCF has a good chance of winning that game, UF does not need to play the game, and UCF is in the position where they have to convince UF to play.

And UCF threw a billboard in Alabama's face and no one seemed to care outside of UCF and Alabama fanbases.

Why would I be scared? The outcome of a football game, whether it be good or bad, has never once impacted my life outside of maybe a few minutes or excitement or a few minutes of mild disappointment.

And right, when people think of history and civil rights issues, UCF being relegated to the Peach and Fiesta Bowl instead of the playoff I am sure will be studied as one of the grave injustices of its time.
Yeah it doesn't matter to you right, you never think about it, that's why you're on the UCF board talking about it right?

It's exclusion because you don't want to compete on a level playing field. You had your time broski, it's our time now, either man up for that 1-1 or get out our way.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
That's actually what being afraid is. If they weren't afraid of losing to us, they would schedule us...no problem. Nothing to gain? How about an easy win? Because that is what they keep saying we would be. Yet, they don't. Why? Because they are afraid they would lose to us.

NDSU is not the same. They are an FCS . That is completley different division. Not just another FBS conference. A completely different division.

We've paid our dues playing P5 teams on the road. Stanford plays us H&H. Pitt does. Maryland does, UNC does. BC did. Texas scheduled it. Why can't Florida? Why is it different for them?

Replace NDSU with any bottom feeder G5 then. My point doesn't have anything to do with FBS/FCS. My point is UF has nothing to gain be playing us H&H just as we would have nothing to gain by playing NDSU H&H.

UF could get almost any H&H deal they wanted in the nation. They are a top-10 program. It doesn't benefit them to do that with a school 2 hours away when they could schedule USC or Oklahoma on the same terms.

Those other schools you mentioned had something to gain from it in terms of exposure in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. One of the same arguments as to why the Big 12 should consider us, to build inroads in Florida. Comparing other P5 teams that are 1,500 miles away that schedule it to Florida is very much apples to oranges.

Being afraid and having nothing to gain are two very different things. If UF were afraid of us they wouldn't even put 2 for 1 on the table, they would avoid the topic entirely.

That's just the truth about the scope of the college football landscape right now. We could win 100 games in a row, and rightly or wrongly, we would still be considered second tier until we get a P5 invite.

We are a better team than Florida right now, there is 0 doubt. We are the best team in the state. However we are no where near on the same level program-wise yet.

I don't want to play them 2 for 1, we should not agree to that. But I'm not going to get worked up that UF won't play us H&H when there are plenty of P5 teams who will.

The reason we wouldn't do a H&H with NDSU or Austin Peay or Maine has nothing to do with FCS/FBS. It has to do with the fact that we would have NOTHING to gain from it, and objectively at today's date and time that is the boat we are in when it comes to UF.

It's okay to recognize this. It doesn't mean our quality of team this year is inferior. It doesn't mean we shouldn't have been in the CFP (we should've).

Florida doesn't need us. But you know what? We don't need them either. We don't need FSU. We don't need Miami. If they want to play us H&H, great! If not, I understand it, there is no value to them, but that has no bearing on how successful we will be as a program long-term.

Yeah it doesn't matter to you right, you never think about it, that's why you're on the UCF board talking about it right?

It's exclusion because you don't want to compete on a level playing field. You had your time broski, it's our time now, either man up for that 1-1 or get out our way.

I didn't say it didn't matter to me. Of course I want the teams I cheer for in various sports to win, that is what makes me a fan of those teams. I said I wasn't scared.

Replace NDSU with any bottom feeder G5 then. My point doesn't have anything to do with FBS/FCS. My point is UF has nothing to gain be playing us H&H just as we would have nothing to gain by playing NDSU H&H.

UF could get almost any H&H deal they wanted in the nation. They are a top-10 program. It doesn't benefit them to do that with a school 2 hours away when they could schedule USC or Oklahoma on the same terms.

Those other schools you mentioned had something to gain from it in terms of exposure in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. One of the same arguments as to why the Big 12 should consider us, to build inroads in Florida. Comparing other P5 teams that are 1,500 miles away that schedule it to Florida is very much apples to oranges.

Being afraid and having nothing to gain are two very different things. If UF were afraid of us they wouldn't even put 2 for 1 on the table, they would avoid the topic entirely.

That's just the truth about the scope of the college football landscape right now. We could win 100 games in a row, and rightly or wrongly, we would still be considered second tier until we get a P5 invite.

We are a better team than Florida right now, there is 0 doubt. We are the best team in the state. However we are no where near on the same level program-wise yet.

I don't want to play them 2 for 1, we should not agree to that. But I'm not going to get worked up that UF won't play us H&H when there are plenty of P5 teams who will.

The reason we wouldn't do a H&H with NDSU or Austin Peay or Maine has nothing to do with FCS/FBS. It has to do with the fact that we would have NOTHING to gain from it, and objectively at today's date and time that is the boat we are in when it comes to UF.

It's okay to recognize this. It doesn't mean our quality of team this year is inferior. It doesn't mean we shouldn't have been in the CFP (we should've).

Florida doesn't need us. But you know what? We don't need them either. We don't need FSU. We don't need Miami. If they want to play us H&H, great! If not, I understand it, there is no value to them, but that has no bearing on how successful we will be as a program long-term.
UF #10 is fake news.

No point in arguing with this Cub79 gator fan. No UCF isn’t going to give in to the gators desire to only play 1-1 vs FSU. They haven’t played a 1-1 against another team since 1991. They aren’t going to stop now. It’s ok, other teams will schedule UCF 1-1. Gators can go on scheduling 2 shitty FCS teams so they can give their fans a guaranteed 7 home games a year. It makes more money for them than having only 6 home games against actual FBS opponents.
Agreed!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Why would I be scared? The outcome of a football game, whether it be good or bad, has never once impacted my life outside of maybe a few minutes or excitement or a few minutes of mild disappointment.

And right, when people think of history and civil rights issues, UCF being relegated to the Peach and Fiesta Bowl instead of the playoff I am sure will be studied as one of the grave injustices of its time.

If it’s only a few minutes you’re doing it wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT