ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.. oh. Looks like another Freedumb fighter is about to become a notch in the belts of the WC foursome

Soon everyone will be dead! Only a matter of time. Get the military to jab citizens in their houses. Shutdown!!!!

This is why the government needs to force the carry of vaccine cards, masks, and military door to door vaccinations. No opt out for the boosters either.

Now monkey pox is next. Thanks Republicans for our next pandemic. Biden tried and he is getting push back from bringing masks back on planes. We need mandates back to slow the spread.
Vaccine card, or enjoy spending your summer in a federal labor camp. 😂

Funny that all or these Facebook, Twitter. Etc, vaccine conspiracy theorists are all perishing. Hardly a day or week goes by that Karma doesn’t get them. Soon they will all be gone

Darwinism baby!!!

It's all over guys. Only 99.5% will survive. The rest will be killed by the moneypox disease. Please say goodbye to your families!

And please double mask!!!

mom-please-pick-me-up-im-scared-memes-17979a7c7b37dee9-847d0444eefbb56d.jpg
It's all over guys. Only 99.5% will survive. The rest will be killed by the moneypox disease. Please say goodbye to your families!

^^^^^^^

mom-please-pick-me-up-im-scared-memes-17979a7c7b37dee9-847d0444eefbb56d.jpg

Do you get this pissed when people ask for double meat on their wawa subs?

Do you get this pissed when people ask for double meat on their wawa subs?

You want me to work with covid and the moneypox out there? Might as well be sending me to death row.

I'm still trying to figure out how to mask up my cat. She is likely a carrier or maybe even agent zero. You can't put your guard down these days.

Reactions: Crazyhole
63623681.jpg
You want me to work with covid and the moneypox out there? Might as well be sending me to death row.

I'm still trying to figure out how to mask up my cat. She is likely a carrier or maybe even agent zero. You can't put your guard down these days.
63623681.jpg

Lock this thing down. There is no reason to put people at risk.

Is cat what you all serve there?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

CDC starts walkback of 99.5% propaganda campaign

The vaccines created billions of "profit" for these companies. Not talking revenue actual profits. There is a reason to overstate the efficacy which is why I believe the Isreal studies which have zero incentive to fudge the stats. We still have over 1,000 people dying per day because of...

One life lost is too much. Lock this bytch down except large box stores. Like Fauci always says..."we just don't know yet."

CDC starts walkback of 99.5% propaganda campaign

The vaccines created billions of "profit" for these companies. Not talking revenue actual profits. There is a reason to overstate the efficacy which is why I believe the Isreal studies which have zero incentive to fudge the stats. We still have over 1,000 people dying per day because of...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT