ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

As a public service, the WC should open up a crisis line to help our MAGA hatters deal with the pain, humiliation, and embarrassment of having supported this idiot for so damn long despite a mountain of evidence that he was never anything more than a crook and a con artist.

As a public service, the WC should open up a crisis line to help our MAGA hatters deal with the pain, humiliation, and embarrassment of having supported this idiot for so damn long despite a mountain of evidence that he was never anything more than a crook and a con artist.
you are assuming hes guilty before any real evidence comes out. lets wait and see.

but you might be on to something. lets set up a helpline for people that shook. such as:
  • calling fab a racist
  • attacking the covington kids
  • people who believed the russian collusion story
  • claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
  • alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
  • victim shaming an 8 year old for getting death threats
  • hospital patient with iv being questioned outside the hospital by cops
  • people who claimed mcdonalds burger flippers made $4.85
  • insisting betsy ross might be a racist
  • someone else believing in jussie smollett

you are assuming hes guilty before any real evidence comes out. lets wait and see.
Before any 'real' evidence comes out??!?! What do you call the memo of the transcript the White House itself released? That document alone confirms what the whistleblower reported.

Of course the memo did not reveal that Trump asked the Ukrainian President eight separate times during the course of their conversation to pursue a Biden investigation. But, then again, the actual transcript is currently hidden away in a 'top secret' file. :)

Before any 'real' evidence comes out??!?! What do you call the memo of the transcript the White House itself released? That document alone confirms what the whistleblower reported.

Of course the memo did not reveal that Trump asked the Ukrainian President eight separate times during the course of their conversation to pursue a Biden investigation. But, then again, the actual transcript is currently hidden away in a 'top secret' file. :)
i saw trump suggest they look into it. i didnt see any quid pro quo or bidens name listed 8 times like you had previously promised us all.

if that "real" transcript is hidden away on some top secret server, i think it would be hilarious it trump ordered his it guys to delete it, and then immediately have barr give him immunity.

i saw trump suggest they look into it. i didnt see any quid pro quo...
Christ, the Ukrainian President says he's ready to buy more Javelins from the U.S. and Trump's very next comment is, "I would like you to do us a favor though."
If that "real" transcript is hidden away on some top secret server, i think it would be hilarious it trump ordered his it guys to delete it, and then immediately have barr give him immunity.
Yeah that criminal act would be SO hilarious, right Wayne? :rolleyes:

Christ, the Ukrainian President says he's ready to buy more Javelins from the U.S. and Trump's very next comment is, "I would like you to do us a favor though."
Yeah that criminal act would be SO hilarious, right Wayne? :rolleyes:
one thing you can say about trump it he jumps around topics alot when talking. i didnt see any problem with it.

you thought the whole clinton email thing was funny. why wouldnt this be funny as well? is it (D)ifferent this time?

one thing you can say about trump it he jumps around topics alot when talking. i didnt see any problem with it.
You're either being disingenuous or you're an idiot.

You want something from somebody and they respond with, "I would like you to do me a favor though." Gee, what on Earth could this guy be telling you???!?!?

You're either being disingenuous or you're an idiot.

You want something from somebody and they respond with, "I would like you to do me a favor though." Gee, what on Earth could this guy be telling you???!?!?
but i was told that those might be the real words used....

This quote CAME FROM THE WHITE HOUSE for crying out loud!!! So you believe the sealed actual transcript will exonerate him???
i was told these arent the real words by multiple people here. he should just delete the real ones. then i can make fun of you for being mad that he would do that.

i was told these arent the real words by multiple people here. he should just delete the real ones. then i can make fun of you for being mad that he would do that.
Why is witnessing WH corruption such a 'fun' game for you?

i havent seen any evidence that there has been such corruption. still waiting for the 8 TIMES "BIDEN" was listed in the transcripts though.
Something tells me that the SCOTUS will eventually give it to you.

Looks like 5 hours ago he went off the deep end even more so than usual thanks to terrible September manufacturing numbers.

seeing how the last witch hunt went, im not sure you want that to happen.
Seeing how the White House's own 'memo' of the conversation is incriminating all by itself, you have to wonder why the actual, word-for-word transcript is under lock-and-key?

Last edited:
Seeing how the White House's own 'memo' of the conversation is incriminating all by itself, you have to wonder why the actual, word-for-word transcript is
under lock-and-key?
he should jsut delete it then. the dems would immediately stop caring since they didnt seem to care the last time classified information was deleted.

he should jsut delete it then. the dems would immediately stop caring since they didnt seem to care the last time classified information was deleted.
Aw, so this is nothing more than tit-for-tat politics, huh?

Gee, I wonder what kind of WH culture allowed this impreachment crap to surface?

Reactions: NinjaKnight

you thought the whole clinton email thing was funny. why wouldnt this be funny as well? is it (D)ifferent this time?

Shookster is a lying degenerate

Reactions: UCFWayne
Not a tweet but should be shared.

wmc0i6yjj0q31.jpg

Holy shit, is that a real tweet or is it doctored???

I literally linked Trump's Twitter account. It's not even a picture, that is a link to a tweet that he posted and still hasn't even taken down.

Our dementia ridden moron in Chief can't even run a Twitter account without screwing up.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
I literally linked Trump's Twitter account. It's not even a picture, that is a link to a tweet that he posted and still hasn't even taken down.

Our dementia ridden moron in Chief can't even run a Twitter account without screwing up.

Every day Nancy turns the screw. The pressure builds. Predictably, he reacts erratically. :sunglasses:

It's fun to watch the meltdown.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Wow. As always, there's enough blame and finger-pointing to be dished out to both sides during this and every administration (i.e., I'm not making this a "political" post); but, that tweet is up there among some of the worst he's put out...and that's saying something.

Wow. As always, there's enough blame and finger-pointing to be dished out to both sides during this and every administration (i.e., I'm not making this a "political" post); but, that tweet is up there among some of the worst he's put out...and that's saying something.

If you aren't seriously questioning his ability and mental state to be president your are lying to yourself.

I have seen more mental fortitude from a dog.

This is an actual letter from the president of the US to another world leader. Wow.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT