ADVERTISEMENT

July 7th Update:: FAU Ticket Availability

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
With word that FAU is moving their student section to unsold East Sideline seats...taking a lot of prime seats from UCF Fans...another option is to buy tix in their West Side Clubs.

Delray Hyundai Deck Seats are normally $95 but are now available for advanced discount price of $85 (Individual Chairback seats vs buttcup bleachers or plain bleacher chairbacks on East Side). It's basically a larger Cabana Club on the shaded West Side.

DF8NPNAXYAI-yFr.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Acura Club is $135

Lots of UCF Fans are gobbling up their club seats...so lets fill those sections UP! (Half of Hyundai 2nd level is unsold...as of 9 AM...lets fill it up!!)

NOTES Season tix price (but I don't think tix are now available in many east side sections due to FAU moving students there for our game).
2019_FB_Season_Tix.jpg

See link if you want to purchase premium seats today:

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
They moved the student section behind the away bench? Hmmm.

Yeah...stinks...but I think FAU didn't want to be embarrassed with UCF Fans having 95% of those seats since that East Side sits opposite of the Main TV Cameras on FAU's West Press Box Side...and it would look like a UCF Home Game since that East Side gets most of the TV exposure during the game.

I give FAU some credit for allowing club seat purchases in early June...plus offering a $10 advanced tix purchase discount too.

They moved the student section behind the away bench? Hmmm.
Yeah...stinks...but I think FAU didn't want to be embarrassed with UCF Fans having 95% of those seats since that East Side sits opposite of the Main TV Cameras on FAU's West Press Box Side...and it would look like a UCF Home Game since that East Side gets most of the TV exposure during the game.

I give FAU some credit for allowing club seat purchases in early June...plus offering a $10 advanced tix purchase discount too.
Let me get this straight. The low visitor sideline seats are going to be filled with students? Not the second level seats??

That’s a dumb move from a financial standpoint. The students will be happy to sell them for $50-$100

Let me get this straight. The low visitor sideline seats are going to be filled with students? Not the second level seats??

That’s a dumb move from a financial standpoint. The students will be happy to sell them for $50-$100

Most student Tix are non transferable and are tied to their student ID.

Haha let’s give away our second most expensive location to students

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Lowest available mostly empty row between the 20's in Hyundai Deck is 202, Row M. That's basically approx 25 rows up from the field (still very low for most stadiums and is a good viewing angle).

I went to FAU my freshman year of college. There are absolutely no bad seats there. And the stadium is pretty nice. However, I was usually the only one at the games lol Back in 2013, I think they won only 2 games.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Is no one going to buy the $25 normal tickets? I want to buy some, but no idea what section most people are going to buy

Lots of tickets moved yesterday thanks to UCF Fans!! (Remember, FAU gives large discounts for groups of 15 or more...example: $95 club seats (now available for $85 with advanced single tix orders), can be had for just $50 if you buy 15 or more. End zone seats are also discounted to $20 for groups of 15 or more.

This morning: lowest available mostly empty row between the 20's in Hyundai Deck is 202, Row M. That's basically approx only 25 rows up from the field (still very low for most stadiums but a great viewing angle).[/QUOTE]

Update on Friday AM in Club Sections:

Lowest empty row in Hyundai Deck Club in 202 is now T. Lowest row in section right next to it, 203, is now FF (about 11 rows higher than T)

Also, looks like end zone section 135 is now sold out too.

FAU-Available-seats-june-7.png

Today

As a current UCF Football season ticket holder, 2019 away-game tickets are now available to you. This exclusive presale will last until Monday, June 17. After that deadline, and if seats remain from the UCF allotments, the general public will be allowed to place away-game ticket orders.

All orders placed prior to July 15 will be assigned based upon priority. Any order placed after the July 15 deadline will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.

In the event that tickets sold to any away game exceeds our ticket allotment, refunds/reductions on orders may take place based on our priority system. Fans will receive a confirmation email after July 15 if their order is to be fulfilled.

To purchase away-game tickets, you will need to log in to your UCF Account Manager. Tickets can also be ordered over the phone by calling 407-823-1000 (option 3).

Away-game tickets will be mailed no later than 10 days prior to the game. Additional delivery information will be made available at a later date.

Thank you for your continued support of UCF Athletics!

I haven't seen where to buy through the UCF Account Manager even though it says they're available now. Has anyone been able to access it?

Season ticket holders should have received an email and link with how to buy early. (Non season Tix holders can buy thru starting on June 17th if any Tix remain)

Season ticket holders should have received an email and link with how to buy early. (Non season Tix holders can buy thru starting on June 17th if any Tix remain)

Yeah but when I log in to my account manager like the email says, there’s no option to purchase away game tickets. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah but when I log in to my account manager like the email says, there’s no option to purchase away game tickets. Has anyone else had this problem?

Definitely call the UCF tix office Monday AM if those games are not showing up as an option to buy.

Saturday AM Update

Lower Bowl Tix Gone...205, 207 and 208 Club Sections sold out.

fau-tix-availability-june-8.png

Last edited:

I'm not ready to buy away game tickets right now (not sure which ones I'll make) but I tried to access through my online account manager and didn't find the option either. I'd call if you want to make sure you purchase.

I’m just going to wait

Going through UCF is a crapshoot with your seating assignment, Ticketmaster is dead and FAU’s site basically wants you to be a season ticket holder or be sitting in a crappy section as well.

Obviously. I wouldn’t pay $200-$300, but if you’re willing to spend $80-150, I’m sure there will be something available pretty good last minute. At 29,000-30,000, the stadium is small, but not tiny.

Last edited:
I’m just going to wait

Going through UCF is a crapshoot with your seating assignment, Ticketmaster is dead and FAU’s site basically wants you to be a season ticket holder or be sitting in a crappy section as well.

Obviously. I wouldn’t pay $200-$300, but if you’re willing to spend $80-150, I’m sure there will be something available pretty good last minute. At 29,000-30,000, the stadium is small, but not tiny.
Game is a long ways away. People at last minute will not be able to go and sell cheaper.

Game is a long ways away. People at last minute will not be able to go and sell cheaper.

And many who haven't even decided to go yet will probably end up wanting to go by game week (especially UCF students and thousands of UCF Alumni in S. FL) and week of game demand will probably be very high.

Got mine already. Only about 40 minutes from me roughly.
Got mine too, I usually wait and buy resell tickets on ticket master. ($18 for cincy tickets last year a month before the game) but the game against fau sold out fast and all other games still have so many tickets available. 5 mins away from the stadium, couldn’t miss this one.

Reactions: ProAttitude
ADVERTISEMENT