ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Navarro Commits! 2 New UCF Football Coaches hit up Phoenix for QB Visit

Boondoggle! There is a lot of great golf in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
I got a buddy that works at The Boulders so the golf was pretty good.

I like the highlights. Kid can make plays on the run and always keeps his eyes downfield

QB depth problem solved.

Its always in flux...since its the most changed (usually by transfer) spot on the team...let alone injuries, change to another position (many QBs are good athletes), etc...

Never stop recruiting QBs (or any position).

Reactions: muckdawg24
Kid has great feet and pocket awareness. Runs with fluidity, as oppose to running for his life from 300lb D-lineman.

I guess the reason he didn’t he sign somewhere early signing day was because he didn’t have any large offers until the last month. Why is that? Late bloomer?

Reactions: Knight Strength
I guess the reason he didn’t he sign somewhere early signing day was because he didn’t have any large offers until the last month. Why is that? Late bloomer?
Someone mentioned a similarity to Brock Purdy. Had a breakout senior season and got late interest from teams who had a need at QB.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Someone mentioned a similarity to Brock Purdy. Had a breakout senior season and got late interest from teams who had a need at QB.

It's funny because they're also both from AZ and both were recruited by Golesh. Hopefully our guy is just as good!

One article I read is that he was under the radar until a 7 touchdown game in the playoffs.

I’m curious if this one is more on Golesh finding the talent and Heup sealing the deal.
It’s difficult to say. Very possible. However, if you’re the head coach and you have your other coaches and players recruiting QBs or sealing the deal, the head coach ultimately gets the credit. It’s still debatable whether he is a great recruiter, but the fact is that our QB room is full of quality players for years to come

Reactions: ahabmw
Quad Jones coming back too!

This move is a head scratcher....he should take a chance to start somewhere for a couple of years.

On Navarro, even though we haven't signed all of them, it's pretty obvious Hype knows QB talent, so I'll trust him on this one

ADVERTISEMENT