ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Only 200 Season Tickets left for 2019 Season

Truly remarkable!

Now lets hope those ticket owners actually go to the games.
I've been in section 127. Last season in my row, seats 1-8 were empty during 3/4 of the season. In 3 games, 3 of those ticket holders showed up but they always came late and left no later than the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Why limit the season tickets? Just sell out the entire thing.
I think they reserve some for students, and some for visiting fans. Any single game tickets will likely be in the visiting section which they can’t sell season tickets for.

Lots of season ticket holders selling on stubhub and secondary sites already. I’ve got my eye on some tickets in the lower cabana for the Stanford game, but holding out to see if any other club seats open up on the home side cuz it’ll have more shade in case of the dreaded 12p game.

I think they reserve some for students, and some for visiting fans. Any single game tickets will likely be in the visiting section which they can’t sell season tickets for.

Lots of season ticket holders selling on stubhub and secondary sites already. I’ve got my eye on some tickets in the lower cabana for the Stanford game, but holding out to see if any other club seats open up on the home side cuz it’ll have more shade in case of the dreaded 12p game.
As much as a noon kickoff for the Stanford game would suck for us fans, it would be great payback for the 7pm PST start time for our game in Cali a few years back.

I've been in section 127. Last season in my row, seats 1-8 were empty during 3/4 of the season. In 3 games, 3 of those ticket holders showed up but they always came late and left no later than the 3rd quarter.
They paid their money so whatever. However if season tickets sell out then the after market value will go up and maybe those seats will get sold to someone who will show up.

As much as a noon kickoff for the Stanford game would suck for us fans, it would be great payback for the 7pm PST start time for our game in Cali a few years back.

I'll happily roast in my Cabana seats in the wok- a noon kickoff in September would crush the Stanford players.

Truly remarkable!

Now lets hope those ticket owners actually go to the games.
I love the fact that more fans are buying tickets but I believe that newer season tickets holders will only come to big games like Stanford and USF.

I’d love to see the stadium full every week but the actual increase in revenues is more important than anything. And yes, if we continue to
win big I do think that average attendance will continue to gradually
rise year over year.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I’m pretty sure scalpers and businesses are buying up a lot of these. Secondary market will have a lot every week.

I’m pretty sure scalpers and businesses are buying up a lot of these. Secondary market will have a lot every week.
Danny is just fine with that.

Thats a locked in revenue stream and he can monitor the secondary market to judge when it's time to raise season ticket prices and/or expand the stadium.

Looks like just 47 tickets left on the home west side and 204 left on the east side. So, just over 250 tickets remain. Get yours while they last.

Looks like just 47 tickets left on the home west side and 204 left on the east side. So, just over 250 tickets remain. Get yours while they last.

Wonder if these numbers include the 830 or so New club seats on the East Side Cabanas?

ADVERTISEMENT