ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Trump asks China to investigate the Bidens. Stable Genius BTW.

Inbred Trump apologist multiple choice response. Choose one (or more!) from the following and ignore reality.

1) Her emails!
2) Yawn
3) But but the economy
4) Deep state

Now he's saying China should investigate the Bidens...

That makes no sense. What did they do in China? [roll]

Trump has attempted to use the following countries to either investigate a political rival or discredit an American institution:

Russia
Australia
UK
Ukraine
China

Who's next?

Bro. Are you intentionally trying to appear like a moron? how many times do I have to tell you no one gives a s*** that I'm accurately calling people inbreds. This is painful for me to read, the fact that you think you're making any sort of point by pointing this out is really telling. Do you want me to start quoting you every time you say the word "the"? Because that's how stupid you look right now.

Reactions: btbones
Bro. Are you intentionally trying to appear like a moron? how many times do I have to tell you no one gives a s*** that I'm accurately calling people inbreds. This is painful for me to read, the fact that you think you're making any sort of point by pointing this out is really telling. Do you want me to start quoting you every time you say the word "the"? Because that's how stupid you look right now.

Now he's saying China should investigate the Bidens...

That makes no sense. What did they do in China? [roll]

Trump has attempted to use the following countries to either investigate a political rival or discredit an American institution:

Russia
Australia
UK
Ukraine
China

Who's next?

lol at this buffoon @fried-chicken who ignored my post that discredited his dipshit NYT story about Australia as being nothing but fake news.

The morons are going hard for the basket here

Have you just been replaced with a bot that quotes me every time I post the word inbreds? Or have I completely broken you? Because literally every post by 85 has had similar personal attacks, but your boy gets a pass because you are a massive, vibrating hypocrite.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...d-yanukovych-stolen-cash-191010120733266.html

Exclusive: Giuliani associate linked to Yanukovych's stolen cash
Semyon Kislin, friend of Trump's personal lawyer, tried to obtain millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian state.

Here's some awesome news about our treasonous POTUS being linked to even more insane shit. Lock'em up, and all the inbreds (this one is for you bt) that are stupid enough to still defend him in 2019.

Last edited:
i like how you wrote an entire paragraph to prove how much you don't care

ADVERTISEMENT