ADVERTISEMENT

US Sailor faces 30 years in jail for classified pictures on phone

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
This guy is an asshat who apparently took pictures inside a classified zone inside a submarine, had them on his phone, then destroyed evidence when the FBI started their probe.

He is now facing criminal charges and 30 years in prison.

Do you know anyone else who violated government policy, held classified information on private phones, and destroyed evidence prior to the FBI obtaining those files? Anyone running for office perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-taking-photos-inside-nuclear-submarine.html

The democratic party is like the Baylor Administration, no matter what Clinton does there will be an excuse and they will look for someone else to blame.

We shoudk start taking bets on long it is going to take for the next president to be impeached

But every Secretary of State before did the same thing - WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!
The Clinton people say this but never add the part about her installing a private server in her basement which to my knowledge was unprecedented.
Colin Powell only infrequently used his personal e-mail account, and didn't order personnel to send him transposed information from SIPRnet and JWICS in the Departments of Defense (who refused Hillary) and State (who did send Hillary), because he would only work from a personal Blackberry -- of which, no one in Defense or State knew was using her home server, until a foreign hacker exposed this years later (using easily discovered info -- hence why the FBI doesn't think he actually broke into it).

That's the key difference and "charge" here (which the FBI is investigating), and the media is oblivious to it.

Clinton would only work from her Blackberry, and was computer illiterate. This meant that she was ordering people to do all sorts of things they should never do. Defense personnel have already talked about this. State ... they are being investigated by the FBI, and they purposely interviewed everyone but Hillary, to get all the facts, for a reason. But I fully expect another Whitewater with 15+ people criminally charged, and none will finger any Clinton for their reasons. The Clintons hold immense power internationally now, just like they did in the state of Arkansas prior to the Presidency.

Only a lunatic would run a personal email server in their basement. As servers go, it's one of the hardest to do properly. Web servers, easy. Database servers, not too bad. Email? Screw that shit.
Exactly what a Windows fanboi would say.
With Linux it's extremely easy.
No, running SMTP service is a massive liability, doesn't matter what implementation. In fact, I invite everyone to read the brand new, State Department report on the matter, because it's what anyone has done any large-scale Internet infrastructure would recommend, as policy, in a federal agency.

Although that aside, to take your bait ... ;)
I could talk at length about Exchange's ESMTP service, especially its RFC822 parsing engine, especially prior to version 2007, before the switch to .NET.

I.e., it was based on an old, unpatched version of Sendmail code. ;)

E.g., I learned, accidentally (due to another program sending malformed RFC822 messages), how to intentionally crash any MS Exchange server in 1999. By 2003, someone figured out how to remotely take control of any MS Exchange server with a specific payload that exploited the same parsing issues I (among others ... Microsoft and its partners just ignored our info and pleas) had discovered.

Yes, the same engine in 5.5, 2000 and 2003 versions of MS Exchange.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT