19 Wake Forest
20 Wisconsin
21 Kentucky
22 Cincinnati
23 Arkansas
24 Ole Miss
25 Houston

Others Receiving Votes

Iowa 248; Penn State 246; Tennessee 163; Brigham Young 152; Louisiana State 143; Auburn 98; Central Florida 55; North Carolina 34; San Diego State 25; Fresno State 21; Mississippi State 19; Florida 17; Utah State 12; Air Force 12; UCLA 10; Boise State 10; Appalachian State 10; Minnesota 6; South Carolina 5; Kansas State 4; Iowa State 3; Army 3; UL Lafayette 2; Southern Methodist 2; Purdue 2; Oregon State 2; Coastal Carolina 2; Texas-San Antonio 1; Louisville 1; Florida State 1.

Reactions: Knight Strength
#32 ain't bad for preseason. At least we are on the radar. A couple wins and a couple losses above us and we move into the top 25 in week 3.

We gotta keep in mind we all have black-n-gold goggles on tight this time of year. We all hearing pro UCF propaganda. I've gone off and listened to some other teams preseason press releases and we all gonna go undefeated and win the National Championship this year!

With that said, Go Knights and go win a National Championship this year!

Id say its a pretty fair ranking, maybe slightly higher than I was expecting. I was thinking closer to 35-38 to start the season considering the LB question marks and offense consistency.

image0.jpg

Id say its a pretty fair ranking, maybe slightly higher than I was expecting. I was thinking closer to 35-38 to start the season considering the LB question marks and offense consistency.
Yeah, for preseason - I think it’s very fair. From the outside looking in, you have questions surrounding the QB position, one of the program’s most talented receivers transferred out, the leader of the LB room transferred, and two veteran OL need to be replaced.

I know we all are very excited and eager to see all the guys UCF brought in blossom into players, but again - I think that ranking is more than fair (all things considered).

Reactions: Knight Strength
I thought the UCF marketing folks really pushed the brand as UCF during the Big 12 meetings. I see the polls still list us as Central Florida. I wonder how they are they are taking it?

Sad Happy Hour GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT