ADVERTISEMENT

USF Alignment

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
I know that the passing offense looked out of sink and McKenzie was throwing the ball into some coverages that he shouldn't been when he got picked off but I need to check out the video of the game to see if S.C. State was using a pass stopping (USF) alignment.

When other teams do this of course we need to not turn over the ball and run more like we did last night. Whether its 76-0 or 38-0 if we play clean that is all the fans should care about. I love seeing Otis out there returning punts. It's like the Mike Hughes factor again.

This game was a learning experience and 1-0 after each game is better than high passing stats. Our running game is improved this year.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Milton and the receivers looked out of sync to me on those picks. It's like Milton expected the receivers to go one way, and they went the other. It's nice to have 2 clown cars of receivers and backs.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Milton and the receivers looked out of sync to me on those picks. It's like Milton expected the receivers to go one way, and they went the other. It's nice to have 2 clown cars of receivers and backs.
He threw the ball into some tight coverage. Those cornerbacks were pretty good and running step for step with our receivers. Milton was getting the balls into one on one coverage, but we was under throwing a lot of them. The offense overlooked the talent that SC State had at DB. The running game picked them up.

He threw the ball into some tight coverage. Those cornerbacks were pretty good and running step for step with our receivers. Milton was getting the balls into one on one coverage, but we was under throwing a lot of them. The offense overlooked the talent that SC State had at DB. The running game picked them up.
they even had tight coverage on the deep pass to Tre, could have easily been another INT.

Reactions: Knight Strength
The coaching staff should have seen this, made adjustments and not have forced the downfield passes. Sometimes these FCS teams have talented units that need to be respected
My thoughts exactly. WORRIED!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT