ADVERTISEMENT

usf LEO Makes Headlines

ProAttitude

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
“This Place”, UCF Sports
WTF??!? A University cop is shocked that 'no one had her back' when she's fired for describing herself as a KKK member on her twitter account? 🤪

I think the most bizarre aspect of this story is that we've gotten to the point in this country where this dumbass woman cop actually thought she was mistreated.

This is a weird story. And what a non-biased headline in "Campus cop whines." FFS.
Agreed. I'm not sure how a friend would have edited her Twitter account like she says, but the rest of the story seems to indicate that she's not a racist or a KKK member. I understand why the department had to release her, it just sucks that they did.

Agreed. I'm not sure how a friend would have edited her Twitter account like she says, but the rest of the story seems to indicate that she's not a racist or a KKK member. I understand why the department had to release her, it just sucks that they did.
Would you feel just as "sucky" if 'KKK member' was replaced by 'child molester'?

Yeah, if her story is true and someone else said it. If there's no evidence to it being true, that really sucks.
Sooooooo....we're supposed to feel sorry for a woman cop who was caught with a Twitter profile that includes -- get this -- being a Ku Klux Klan member!!! And what was her defense? A 'friend' hacked her account and edited that little tidbit in???!? 🤪

If her account of things is true, that mind-blowing revelation deserves it's own follow-up story.

ADVERTISEMENT