Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Willie Simmons

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Leavitt

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
How they play is completely irrelevant because of different conferences. But having more good recruiters locally does impact UCF and their ability to succeed. UF, FSU, Miami would be happy to have GOL back at UCF spending his recruiting days in NY and having little to none relationships with Florida High Schools.
Gus wasn’t out recruiting the Big 3 when AAC was attached. Only Big 12.

Sorry duh*bulls...out of. your league....

Colorado Buffaloes dangling offer of more than $5 million to lure Deion Sanders to Boulder​

Story by Justin Adams • 1h ago

Reactions: Knight Strength
I REALLY take a ton of joy from usf failure. It’s so petty, but I honestly love it…

It will never get old. Mark my words, we win the b12 before they ever win cusa 2.0

Rumor is Golesh is a potential candidate lol ..
Was awful recruiting under Heupel here. Manny Diaz and Garrett Riley are two other names now that their AD is scrambling

Reactions: Knight Strength
can’t believe their AD may drag this into next week when they fired Jeff Scott like a month ago

Yep also having Hooker at QB made them look good kind of like Frost with Milton vs without. I'm going to dull the disappointment of yesterdays loss with this schadenfreude. LOL @ duh bulls!
Thats every HC. Takes a QB to win. Belichek has 1 playoff win in his career without Brady. Thats 10 years. Brady saved his career.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
ADVERTISEMENT