ADVERTISEMENT

VA - Second Amendment Rally

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
Im actually surprised no one created a thread for this over the weekend. i know the media went crazy saying this was going to be a massive white supremacist event and it was going to get really bad.

looks like it went well and nothing bad happened. i doubt it will change any of the va elected officials minds though. i bet they still try to pass alot of unconstitutional things this year.

. i know the media went crazy saying this was going to be a massive white supremacist event and it was going to get really bad.

Literally no one of credibility said that.

op95abo1k4c41.jpg

Im actually surprised no one created a thread for this over the weekend. i know the media went crazy saying this was going to be a massive white supremacist event and it was going to get really bad.

looks like it went well and nothing bad happened. i doubt it will change any of the va elected officials minds though. i bet they still try to pass alot of unconstitutional things this year.

Well they brought trash bags to clean up their mess, so that doesnt really fit the narrative.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A lot of people showed up because more and more are starting to realize the 'anti-self defense' crowd is anti-minority/anti-middle class, pro-rich/pro-politicians the only ones with guns.

White Nationalists Arrested ahead of Richmond Rally Planned to Kill Gun-Rights Demonstrators to Spark Civil War

The men were caught discussing their plans on a hidden camera set up in their Delaware apartment by FBI agents.

“We can’t let Virginia go to waste, we just can’t,” said Patrik J. Mathews, one member of the hate group “the Base” that promotes violence against African-Americans and Jews.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-gun-rights-demonstrators-to-spark-civil-war/

and the trust in the media is at an all time low. instead of realizing they are the problem, they are doubling down.
When a guy like Biden isn't afraid to send them a memo on how they are to report on something, we probably shouldnt trust them.

Reactions: UCFWayne
White Nationalists Arrested ahead of Richmond Rally Planned to Kill Gun-Rights Demonstrators to Spark Civil War

The men were caught discussing their plans on a hidden camera set up in their Delaware apartment by FBI agents.

“We can’t let Virginia go to waste, we just can’t,” said Patrik J. Mathews, one member of the hate group “the Base” that promotes violence against African-Americans and Jews.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-gun-rights-demonstrators-to-spark-civil-war/
Maybe they should focus more energy on posting in the Water Cooler.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Governor Black Face loses!

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons has failed after members of his own party balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.

The bill was a top priority for Northam, a Democrat who has campaigned heavily for a broad package of gun-control measures.

Governor Black Face loses!

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons has failed after members of his own party balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.

The bill was a top priority for Northam, a Democrat who has campaigned heavily for a broad package of gun-control measures.

Virginia will go red this november. Northam has gone way too far

ADVERTISEMENT