ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas shooting

Cell phone video of the automatic fire is chilling.

Shooter was on the 32nd floor (broke out window) of Mandalay Bay shooting down with automatic rifle fire of festival fans below. He got off hundreds and hundreds of rounds.

Taxi driver, who was at Mandalay Bay, first heard about shooting on radio, then heard the shots herself, started to drive away, gave an eye witness account about escaping fans who ran to her can with a fan with a broken keg, then more people piled in and many had blood all over them, as they were screaming from what they saw and heard.

Last edited:
Sheriff said shooter had multiple weapons in his room, who was shot dead by police.

Shooter was a local resident and a woman who was connected to him has been taken into custody. (Not sure if she was trying to flee).

Vegas initially shut down I-15 and other roadways to make sure shooter did not escape.

CNN is airing multiple eye witness videos of the shooting.

#chilling

Thoughts n prayers to victims, familys, and residents of Vegas. No matter what the reason, it is a horrid day.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Isn't the picture of the shooter, thats coming out early, that he is a left extremist? It's still too early and either way this is tragic.

...where are you hearing this? I have seen absolutely nothing regarding his motive.

if his actions were to make a political statement or change, then he is a terrorist regardless of what side of the political spectrum - and **** him in hell with razor dicks for all of eternity (I don't believe in heaven/hell but still, **** this guy).

The cause of this is mental illness. Don't care what political spin comes out. If you buy an automatic weapon, book a hotel room (because it faces a concert venue), and bring enough ammo to hurt/kill that many people. You do all this over the course of days, if not weeks, you are mentally ill.

This was quite clearly terrorism. Motive is irrelevant; affiliation is irrelevant. This was as premeditated and planned as it comes. He even checked in 5 days prior and spent the week crafting exactly how he would carry this out. The news reported he even asked for this particular room since it gave him the vantage point he needed.

He picked a crowded concert, an elevated location, and he knew police would have trouble responding since the noise of the concert would disguise the location of the shots.

Just sickening. Evil is real and it's very much alive.

The US media, let alone UK media, have just been flat out lying on gun laws. I literally cannot believe the crap major news outlets are putting out there. Even the NY Times got into it, and was listing stuff that is already illegal (I think they've since edited the article).

We don't even know anything about the weapons yet, a lot of pure speculation. At least one weapon was firing off 10 rounds/second at one point in a video. We're looking at either non-trivial modification or a serious piece of illegal hardware.

In any case, I've never read so many lies -- not just stretches, but entire lies -- about the laws of the US and even just Nevada. It gets really old when people are arguing to make things that are already "illegal" as "illegal." I guess that's why the anti-defense crowd really doesn't understand why lawmakers won't listen.

I still cannot believe how much political garbage is thrown out the gate. People are fighting for their lives, and all they want to do is spew an agenda based on ignorance and lies. Let the facts come out, and then take it from there. We'll see if this is the only 4th time a stamped fully automatic weapon has been used to commit a crime ... in 83 years (yes, only 3 times since 1934).

Reactions: Knight_Light
The sad thing is that Progressives don't realize this is the exact same attitude they complain far right-wingers say 'gays deserve AIDS.' They literally think they are 'enlightened,' and think it's 'different.' No, no one deserves to be killed at random. We should all care for one another.

Yes, this is exactly what ALL progressives think. You got it. Smart man. Very smart.

She is an evil, evil evil person. I hope she stays in!ployed for quite sometime.

Props to CBS for firing this VP level executive and not give her a token handslap or paid suspension.

This is fairly common on social media. She's just getting attention because someone linked her to being a CBS big wig. People absolutely hate "the other side" now. There's no more simple disagreements, there is hatred and cheerleading massacres since it provides political points to score.

The society in this country is sick and probably beyond saving.
She’s now unemployed

My sister's boyfriend's mom was out there for the concerts. They skipped Sunday though.

The sad thing is that Progressives don't realize this is the exact same attitude they complain far right-wingers say 'gays deserve AIDS.' They literally think they are 'enlightened,' and think it's 'different.' No, no one deserves to be killed at random. We should all care for one another.
Except when a conservative does it, good chance they actually work as hard as possible to resist good policy.

See: Reagan Administration’s initial mealy mouthed response to the outbreak of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Especially when it was tied to being a “gay only” disease. If you’re bringing HIV into this.

And in this case, she was promptly and immediately fired by that “left wing, fake news” CBS.

I bet BS is also a vegan. You would think he does cross fit, too. But, I know what he looks like so that theory is shot to hell.

Reactions: btbones
ADVERTISEMENT