ADVERTISEMENT

video games

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
for those in here that play video games, what are you into right now and anything you are looking forward to?

i just finished jedi fallen order the other day. great game with solid story. only con is that its a little short, but then again most single player campaigns are now days.

ive been playing apex legends for the past couple months and really loving it.

im looking forward to doom eternal just around the corner.

Hi, guys! I recently started playing computer games.
Most of all I stick in the game League of Legends.
I advise you to play.But the only thing that is difficult in this game is that it is difficult to move forward and you need to constantly make donations,
I have already donated about $ 50 or more and decided that it would be much more profitable to buy a booster.
I was looking for a lot of services for boosting and came across this site https://elo-boosters.com.
I advise you to visit this site very favorable offers.

Last edited:
During the Covid shutdown I started playing Conflict of Nations. It's so addicting! I finally won my first game this week. Some of these games last for months.

www.conflictnations.com

for those in here that play video games, what are you into right now and anything you are looking forward to?

i just finished jedi fallen order the other day. great game with solid story. only con is that its a little short, but then again most single player campaigns are now days.

ive been playing apex legends for the past couple months and really loving it.

im looking forward to doom eternal just around the corner.

With no sports on, my buddy turned me into Call of Duty Warzone. Free to play. Really good battle royale, better than Apex Legends I’ve been told

I have almost 10 years invested into World of Tanks and i play it now as much as I did when I started. It's amazing how a 10 year old game can continue to be relevant.

With no sports on, my buddy turned me into Call of Duty Warzone. Free to play. Really good battle royale, better than Apex Legends I’ve been told

They both are meh, aren’t bad but problem is you have kids who exploit every glitch and pay to play with microtransactions. I used to be into Cod heavy in HS. I dabble a little now, along with Fortnite. But I play the Show happily. Can’t wait for the new Assassians Creed though.

I played a lot of computer games but it had a very negative effect on my nervous system
What a wuss!

If you think computer games are tough on the old nervous system, try knocking some sense into a bunch of Trump knuckleheads on an online message board!

They both are meh, aren’t bad but problem is you have kids who exploit every glitch and pay to play with microtransactions. I used to be into Cod heavy in HS. I dabble a little now, along with Fortnite. But I play the Show happily. Can’t wait for the new Assassians Creed though.

I hadn’t played a CoD game since Modern Warfare 2. They’re all just copy paste from one another. Multiplayer while fun got stale. But my buddy convinced me to try Warzone, and I gotta say it’s a completely different game. I was always interested in the battle royale concept but wasn’t going to play Fortnite. Looked to kiddie for me. But Warzone blew me away the map, detail, and overall squad experience they created. I’m a fan.

I hadn’t played a CoD game since Modern Warfare 2. They’re all just copy paste from one another. Multiplayer while fun got stale. But my buddy convinced me to try Warzone, and I gotta say it’s a completely different game. I was always interested in the battle royale concept but wasn’t going to play Fortnite. Looked to kiddie for me. But Warzone blew me away the map, detail, and overall squad experience they created. I’m a fan.

I would like Warzone more if I had a reliable squad to game with. Fortnite isn’t bad. More fast paced than warzone but these 12 year olds build like Ninjas all over the place. I like the slower pace of Warzone but hate not having smart teammates.

Reactions: UCFWayne
similar games because they are both battle royals. ive seen video of warzone and its just not for me. i love apex too much.

i am always looking for a decent squad member.

ADVERTISEMENT