ADVERTISEMENT

Video of ESPN Game Day Segment Ripping UCF

This morning is what twitter is made for.

Between Gameday acting like children. Aaron Murray (yes, "I couldn't throw a TD pass to future HOF AJ Green in the liberty bowl against UCF" Aaron Murray) saying Bama would beat UCF 70-0 in a playoff game... Let's just say it's been a target rich environment for a troll like me.

Between Gameday acting like children. Aaron Murray (yes, "I couldn't throw a TD pass to future HOF AJ Green in the liberty bowl against UCF" Aaron Murray) saying Bama would beat UCF 70-0 in a playoff game... Let's just say it's been a target rich environment for a troll like me.
Just like Baylor would hang 70 on us and win by 35

So apparently we have to worry about App State and Utah State. Looked at App state schedule and it's less impressive than ours so I'm wondering why are they getting ranked higher than us and I found it, quality loss. Apparently beating terrible Sun Belt teams but losing to the one good team you faced is better than beating everyone you've faced. Utah State in the same boat, beat of bunch of bad Mountain West teams and loss to the one good team you've faced and get credit for it. Michigan State and Penn State aren't even that good, they beat a bunch of teams we would have as well and lost to the good ones they've faced.

So apparently we have to worry about App State and Utah State. Looked at App state schedule and it's less impressive than ours so I'm wondering why are they getting ranked higher than us and I found it, quality loss. Apparently beating terrible Sun Belt teams but losing to the one good team you faced is better than beating everyone you've faced. Utah State in the same boat, beat of bunch of bad Mountain West teams and loss to the one good team you've faced and get credit for it. Michigan State and Penn State aren't even that good, they beat a bunch of teams we would have as well and lost to the good ones they've faced.
Problem is we aren’t blowing crap teams out

I guess that means something.

Getting credit for losing close games to questionably good P5 teams in my opinion is a bunch of BS

I can’t really see the negative in being the most hated college football program in America. We are!
Got to love it and all the publicity. Everyone knows us now!

Reactions: UCFBS
Problem is we aren’t blowing crap teams out

I guess that means something.

Getting credit for losing close games to questionably good P5 teams in my opinion is a bunch of BS

We have blown out pretty much all the crap teams we've faced. Our close wins are Memphis 3 times, not a crap team, USF, not a crap team, the only crap team we were close is SMU last year which was the Frost baby watch game.

We have blown out pretty much all the crap teams we've faced. Our close wins are Memphis 3 times, not a crap team, USF, not a crap team, the only crap team we were close is SMU last year which was the Frost baby watch game.
We are talking 70-14 blowouts

I know. It’s pretty lame. It is what it is

I just hope it doesn't start effecting the current players and recruits in a negative way instead of motivating them.

Did Herbstreit just say “you gotta take into account who is better on paper?” Are they for real? This is the best they have? Crazy!!!! Guarantee they haven’t watched a single game

What paper? In the paper I look at we have a 6 next to the W and a 0 next to the loss. That looks pretty good on paper.

The issue I take is that NEVER is the game played on paper. It's played on grass...or fake grass.

The doublespeak from the jackwad is unbelievable.

Reactions: Knight_Light
In regards to his comments on App State and Utah State it just further illustrates the bias IMO. He thinks they are better and more deserving and look better on paper but yet they are no where close to being relevant or talked about. Wonder why that is.....because they are not P5. Even if they were undefeated they would be in the same exact boat with no shot at the CFI regardless of what ther paper says.

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
Obviously the UCF Twitter mafia has gotten under their skin.
But if they think that this will get the UCFTM to back down, they have no idea the level of trolling they are in for!

Herbie the Hack aka Uncle Herbo strikes again! There are many amazing G5 teams better than UCF as they have a quality loss against a ranked opponent. UCF doesn’t have any quality losses from ranked opponents. UCF doesn’t have any losses.

Hey Game Day!! We're Baaaaaaaack!!

UCF-The-Shining-College-Game-Day.png

Notice the "Bama would crush them" argument is only invoked for non-P5 teams. Bama looks better than everyone so far this year, but you don't hear them say that P5 teams don't belong in the playoff just because Bama would beat them.

Notice the "Bama would crush them" argument is only invoked for non-P5 teams. Bama looks better than everyone so far this year, but you don't hear them say that P5 teams don't belong in the playoff just because Bama would beat them.
Yeah, 'Bama is likely going to beat everyone by 3 TDs, I don't see much of a difference between the fodder you put in thier path.

I am intrigued by Alabama vs LSU. LSU has the secondary to bait Tua into some mistakes.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT