ADVERTISEMENT

*VOTER FRAUD MEGATHREAD*

Again, though, it takes time to generate evidence of voter fraud and conspiracy. The system doesn't allow the time to investigate it. I don't know what to tell you if you don't see that this is a problem.

A massive voter fraud conspiracy would be a years-long investigation. There will never be a real-time remedy for something like that. You build a system, make rules, and then live with the results that system produces.

So when Trump associates ask a court for relief at the level of tossing 100's of thousands of ballots, decertifying the result, or just declaring Trump the winner - it shows they aren't serious about this. The goal is not to secure democracy against election fraud - the goal is to protect Trump's fragile ego, providing he and the base a rationale not to be what Trump despises most - a loser.

A massive voter fraud conspiracy would be a years-long investigation. There will never be a real-time remedy for something like that. You build a system, make rules, and then live with the results that system produces.

So when Trump associates ask a court for relief at the level of tossing 100's of thousands of ballots, decertifying the result, or just declaring Trump the winner - it shows they aren't serious about this. The goal is not to secure democracy against election fraud - the goal is to protect Trump's fragile ego, providing he and the base a rationale not to be what Trump despises most - a loser.
Trump threw a fit about losing the popular vote in 2016 claiming the same sorts of fraud. He even set up an elite strike force led by Mike Pence to uncover the deep state voting fraud. It was disbanded shortly after and did nothing but cost taxpayers money. Now 4 years later we simultaneously have the most secure election in history and fraud on a scale so massive that thousands are involved in the coverup. No, sometimes you are just an unpopular president who wasn’t running against Hillary Clinton this time.

Trump threw a fit about losing the popular vote in 2016 claiming the same sorts of fraud. He even set up an elite strike force led by Mike Pence to uncover the deep state voting fraud. It was disbanded shortly after and did nothing but cost taxpayers money. Now 4 years later we simultaneously have the most secure election in history and fraud on a scale so massive that thousands are involved in the coverup. No, sometimes you are just an unpopular president who wasn’t running against Hillary Clinton this time.

Bingo. It's just a shame the extremely lazy and low-IQ types like glaciers, crazyhole, and dr. knighittime can't wrap their little brains around this.

The crazy thing about this is that everybody in Congress knows Biden won. Behind the scenes the GOP is figuring out how to deal with Biden's cabinet picks. They know full-well that the 'voter fraud' rants and frivolous lawsuits from Trump is pure bullshit.

So everyone is putting up with this silly charade for another six weeks, the Biden team because they want to lower the level of national vitriol and the Republican Congress because they don't want to piss off the Chud voters who continue to believe Trump's bullshit.

But, in the grand scheme of things, I think we can all live through this silliness. We all knew what Trump was going to do when he lost so this is certainly a lot better outcome than we were imagining two months ago.

I see your point. Taking Trump out of the picture, we either need to both find a way to secure the elections and have a remedy for intentional fraud. Right now we have neither.

I see your point. Taking Trump out of the picture, we either need to both find a way to secure the elections and have a remedy for intentional fraud. Right now we have neither.

Then why did Donald’s own people declare this the most secure election in history?

“Securing the election” with federal rules is unconstitutional. The burden is on the states to determine how electors are apportioned and a popular vote in the state isn’t even a requirement. States certify the votes individually according to differing laws, practices, systems, and timeframes. When the constitution was written only about half the states had any vote at all and only a fraction of citizens were eligible. Votes could be cast verbally. The only way to have a standardized vote is a nationalize voting apparatus but as a champion for the electoral college I’m not sure that would appeal to you. So you have to accept that the only system available to elect Republican presidents in the 21st century has these warts.

“Securing the election” with federal rules is unconstitutional. The burden is on the states to determine how electors are apportioned and a popular vote in the state isn’t even a requirement. States certify the votes individually according to differing laws, practices, systems, and timeframes. When the constitution was written only about half the states had any vote at all and only a fraction of citizens were eligible. Votes could be cast verbally. The only way to have a standardized vote is a nationalize voting apparatus but as a champion for the electoral college I’m not sure that would appeal to you. So you have to accept that the only system available to elect Republican presidents in the 21st century has these warts.
States conform to federal guidelines all the time but maintain control over their process. We don’t have to nationalize the apparatus to have it meet security regulations.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Oh ok, so what would you call the maniacal ramblings of Donald? Is that stupid as well or just a constant outpouring of facts?
I think that I’ve been pretty consistent in my dislike of Trump’s verbal diarrhea.

States conform to federal guidelines all the time but maintain control over their process. We don’t have to nationalize the apparatus to have it meet security regulations.
Yeah a federal law could be passed or a new constitutional amendment. I assume those are what you are referring to. Historically they have been passed to eliminate voter discrimination.

You're married to the cop, right? What does she think about the President refusing to follow the law as set out and abiding by several times certified election results?

i'll let y'all Google "injunctive relief" before deciding which CNN article to post next
1607476551590.png

What's going to be your next conspiracy theory when the Texas case gets dismissed?

What's going to be your next conspiracy theory when the Texas case gets dismissed?
i'll say that the election was interfered with because another country made too many memes on Facebook.

ask your 12 year old girlfriends, they probably know all about it

You're married to the cop, right? What does she think about the President refusing to follow the law as set out and abiding by several times certified election results?
If someone named Donald called the cops and said "Joe stole from me", they probably won't arrest Donald just for calling them.

• Haha
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Drop it already, If there was fraud big enough to steal it, it is already done. Nothing is going to change at this point.

Drop it already, If there was fraud big enough to steal it, it is already done. Nothing is going to change at this point.
Would be nice to find out what the holes were and close them. Otherwise it’s like saying that you got hacked and they stole the farm but it’s over now so just move on without doing anything to secure your IT.

not expecting it to, but a constant reminder that this is a *Presidency is funny but also important for posterity. accepting and moving on from an unprecedented level of corruption is not how you fix corruption.

Reactions: sk8knight
big tech is scrambling to remove this from all platforms. can anyone post a compelling argument against it?

backup link for when youtube inevitably memoryholes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT