ADVERTISEMENT

*VOTER FRAUD MEGATHREAD*

Yeah, deciding a national election based on the popular vote is SO weird. 🙄

Republican fascination with minority rule is just bizarre. Only 5 times has the electoral winner and popular winner not been the same person, 2 of those being in the last 20 years. Minority rule isnt unheard of, but it most certainly isnt common in this country. But never, has the election been decided by faithless electors. So if that were to happen it would be completely unprecedented. But for some reason, we have to throw out the electoral norms in this country so a bankrupt reality tv star who has lost the popular vote twice, can remain in office. Sounds like a great formula for a successful nation forward.

It's also weird when a cosplay libertarian wants to centralize power in the hands of even fewer people.
That's not what I want at all. I'm just trying to find a happy medium. If things are going to be done on a national level, there should be national standards for voting. You guys are arguing out of both sides of your mouth when you want a national popular vote but also want to allow each state to make their own election laws.

That's not what I want at all. I'm just trying to find a happy medium. If things are going to be done on a national level, there should be national standards for voting. You guys are arguing out of both sides of your mouth when you want a national popular vote but also want to allow each state to make their own election laws.

The interstate compact would be state election laws, so that isnt contradictory in the slightest. But yes, I would rather get rid of the EC altogether because it is pointless. But, if we are going to have the EC, the results shouldnt just be based on the whims of the electors. Or even worse, the personal interests of the electors who will start being offered things by politicians to vote for them. If that is the case then the citizens in this country have just lost their power.

And elections create a happy medium. Sometimes your side wins, sometimes it loses, but in a few years we can vote again and change our leaders if we dont like the outcome. There is nothing more of a happy medium than that.

The interstate compact would be state election laws, so that isnt contradictory in the slightest. But yes, I would rather get rid of the EC altogether because it is pointless. But, if we are going to have the EC, the results shouldnt just be based on the whims of the electors. Or even worse, the personal interests of the electors who will start being offered things by politicians to vote for them. If that is the case then the citizens in this country have just lost their power.

And elections create a happy medium. Sometimes your side wins, sometimes it loses, but in a few years we can vote again and change our leaders if we dont like the outcome. There is nothing more of a happy medium than that.
Well as it stands now, a state like California allows non-residents to vote in some cases while some states require voter IDs. Some allow early voting that may be 75 days prior to election and others allow counting for up to 4 days after. How could anyone possibly say that the interstate compact doesn't violate the 14th amendment, or for that matter the way we vote now? If you really want a popular vote and make it a legitimate national election, shouldn't there be a national code for how to conduct it?

(CNN) A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Trump has failed to provide any evidence of fraud, that his legal team was in shambles and that it's time to put the country first.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan

bd3798a6b25e662db0cc6dcd18d8740f.jpg

Guys it’s over. Either Hugo Chavez paid off Trump to hush Sidney Powell or Trump was behind the vote flipping all along so he could play golf for the next few years without that pesky president shit and Powell got too close to the truth. Either way it’s time to come back to reality.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

I guess it got even too crazy for the pathological liar-in-chief
It seems like she was getting her "evidence" from online conspiracy theories. What a shitshow.

It's kind of weird how people are more upset that someone would talk about election issues than the election issues themselves. Its a strange kind of defensiveness
She wasnt talking about real election issues, she was either making stuff up, or getting her evidence from conspiracy theorists. She is a qanon supporter after all.

I'm talking about this thread, not her.

Because there is no real evidence of any significant election issues. If this was any other president other than Trump, absolutely nobody would think this election was stolen. But because Trump has (purposely) allowed conspiracies to run wild, this is where we are as a country.

Because there is no real evidence of any significant election issues. If this was any other president other than Trump, absolutely nobody would think this election was stolen. But because Trump has (purposely) allowed conspiracies to run wild, this is where we are as a country.
"There's no real evidence". That's a fine position to take, but do you feel like the traditional media has given any of the questions that have been brought up even a smidgen of consideration? Those are the people that would typically investigate things but they seem reticent to even consider them. Why?

"There's no real evidence". That's a fine position to take, but do you feel like the traditional media has given any of the questions that have been brought up even a smidgen of consideration? Those are the people that would typically investigate things but they seem reticent to even consider them. Why?

This completely dismisses that the courts are throwing their cases out left and right. That has nothing to do with the media.

WHat exactly do you want them to investigate? I mean, the NY Times or Washington Post dont do deep dive investigations on every internet conspiracy out there, and that is essentially what this. But besides that, we keep hearing that Trump's people are the ones with all of this damning evidence, so where is it?

This completely dismisses that the courts are throwing their cases out left and right. That has nothing to do with the media.

WHat exactly do you want them to investigate? I mean, the NY Times or Washington Post dont do deep dive investigations on every internet conspiracy out there, and that is essentially what this. But besides that, we keep hearing that Trump's people are the ones with all of this damning evidence, so where is it?
There probably isn't any "damning" evidence. If there is, they better release it in the next couple of days otherwise they are going to completely lose the court of public opinion.

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote. “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

“This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated,” he said, “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption … That has not happened.

This was the judges response to Rudy. Clearly saying Rudy hasnt presented an any sort of credible evidence to merit moving forward. But somehow it is the medias fault?

Last edited:
There probably isn't any "damning" evidence. If there is, they better release it in the next couple of days otherwise they are going to completely lose the court of public opinion.

Exactly. So I dont understand your position the media should be investigating it and we should all be concerned with it. They should be investigating something that has no real evidence of existing? How do you even investigate something that no has evidence of even happening? We should all be concerned with major voter fraud, despite that fact no one has been able to present evidence of it? I dont understand what you are really wanting.

Guys it’s over. Either Hugo Chavez paid off Trump to hush Sidney Powell or Trump was behind the vote flipping all along so he could play golf for the next few years without that pesky president shit and Powell got too close to the truth. Either way it’s time to come back to reality.
I appreciate the ironic humor used in this post.

Its worth pointing out that none of this would be an issue if states hadn't gone crazy with mail-in ballots, particularly unsolicited ballots.

I guess it got even too crazy for the pathological liar-in-chief
Just playing devils advocate here, but this might just be a legal tactic. If she represents Trump, they have to prove that he has standing which is tough because he needs so many states to flip. Instead, she now represents citizens that are signing affidavits about either being disenfranchised or were refused access to polling places/ observed fraud. That makes it an equal protection lawsuit.

Just playing devils advocate here, but this might just be a legal tactic. If she represents Trump, they have to prove that he has standing which is tough because he needs so many states to flip. Instead, she now represents citizens that are signing affidavits about either being disenfranchised or were refused access to polling places/ observed fraud. That makes it an equal protection lawsuit.
Yes a brilliant legal tactic from the cracked out team that is 0/30 in legal cases and held a press conference at a landscaping company.

Yes a brilliant legal tactic from the cracked out team that is 0/30 in legal cases and held a press conference at a landscaping company.
Well one of the issues they had with those cases is standing. Its possible that they are changing part of their strategy.

Its worth pointing out that none of this would be an issue if states hadn't gone crazy with mail-in ballots, particularly unsolicited ballots.
Yeah, the way the states acted, you'd have thought we were in the midst of a worldwide pandemic or something.*

Keep in mind, this woman pulled off one of the most unlikely court wins in history with Michael Flynn. She knows what she's doing, so it seems odd that she would risk being disbarred and sued for defamation if this whole thing is a lie.

Keep in mind, this woman pulled off one of the most unlikely court wins in history with Michael Flynn.
Yeah, this woman pulled off a miracle.

....except for the fact that...

The government had reversed course and DROPPED its case against Flynn -- to the presiding judge's astonishment.

Second, the US Court of Appeals voted 2-1 (two Trump appointees won the day!) to overturn the lower court's decision because the judge "exceeded his authority" in publicly questioning why in the hell the government would do an about-face and drop all charged despite overwhelming evidence and Flynn pleading guilty twice.

The reason the judge exceeded his authority? Because it was deemed that the judge was 'intruding on decisions made by the executive branch.' So King Donald ruled the day.

Apparently this lawyer doesn't do as well when King Donald is on his way out. :)

Keep in mind, this woman pulled off one of the most unlikely court wins in history with Michael Flynn. She knows what she's doing, so it seems odd that she would risk being disbarred and sued for defamation if this whole thing is a lie.
Yeah that’s not what happened with Flynn at all. The Trump DoJ dropped charges. She didn’t win some sort of litigation.

Honest attempt to vet some of the fraud claims and analysis I see floating around.

Found a site (forget the link) that was claiming 40,000 dead voters in Michigan. Had database and links to check everything out yourself. Though they claim 40k, the database had ~500 entries.

I randomly checked 5.

The first three all cited a "grave finder" database site. All three of the people I checked did not have dates of death listed. Two of them showed pictures of headstones where their spouse was dead, but they had no death date engraved nor listed on the cite. So, if you've pre-purchased a headstone and made the database, you are now a dead voter.

The 4th seemed more legit. My 30 second audit suggested they were indeed dead, and the MI database appeared to show them as registered. But the screen cap on this site showed dates for "ballot requested/sent/received" dates - implying they voted. When I looked up the voter on the MI site, none of that information showed up (as if the .png was edited to add the dates).

The 5th was my favorite. 100% dead. Except died 1 week after the election. Thus my audit stopped after 5.

Soo - they claim 40k dead voters. Have a database of 500. Was 0/5 in my random check.

To be fair - about 200/500 entries reported a "date of death" per ctrl-f. That said, including people who died after election day and people who are clearly not dead kind of trashes their credibility.

Why is the left so quick to stop investigations? You guys did the Russia thing for 2 years when the real Russian scam artist was dementia man and his crack head son.
The Russian thing had evidence and legs.As many were put found guilty of lying about information giving...There is not sufficient Evidence to show Fraud in Election after over 34 court battles Trump has not proven anything .

The Russian thing had evidence and legs.As many were put found guilty of lying about information giving...There is not sufficient Evidence to show Fraud in Election after over 34 court battles Trump has not proven anything .
What evidence did the "Russian thing" have?

Why is the left so quick to stop investigations? You guys did the Russia thing for 2 years when the real Russian scam artist was dementia man and his crack head son.
who’s stopping investigations? I’m sure Sidney Powell is cracking things wide open. But the rest of the country has to function in the meantime.

What evidence did the "Russian thing" have?
r/Keep_Track
Tyrion_Baelish_Varys
2y
UPDATE: Mega-Thread Update & Revamp

Greetings,
Due to the length of time since the last update, I'd like to turn your attention to the multiple edits & additions to our main resource repository. You may find it useful for your interest or to point others to the facts. You may also find it useful in researching a topic for our Mega-Chronicle Recruitment Thread.
Posting below for your convenience.
Please post any suggestions, criticisms, links, and ideas in this thread.
OVERVIEW
Tools - Useful, sometimes official, sometimes interactive, software and websites

Comprehensive Wikipedia Articles & Related PDFs - All Wikipedia entries and PDFs that are relevant to those topics

Chronicles - User made and journalist made timelines, write-ups, and summaries in the order of their occurrence

Additional Resource Places - Anything comprehensive not covered by the above categories; distinguished user post histories, journalist & news outlet efforts, specific analysis & timelines, etc.

In-Depth Overviews - Investigative journalist articles and series

Official Statements - Statements made by government officials and bodies that relate to the topics of this sub

Official Reports and Analysis - Reports and Analysis by government bodies such as CIA, DIA, DHS, FBI, Congressional Committees, and others.

TOOLS
Official Russia Investigation Committee

Committee To Investigate Russia
CIR is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization helping Americans recognize and understand the gravity of Russia's continuing attacks on our democracy.

(Endorsed by ex-CIA Director, Brennan, and ex-Director of National Intelligence, Clapper)

Tracking Russian interference operations on Twitter

Securing Democracy
The Alliance for Securing Democracy, a bipartisan, transatlantic initiative housed at The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), will develop comprehensive strategies to defend against, deter, and raise the costs on Russian and other state actors' efforts to undermine democracy and democratic institutions.

Twitter Bot Detector

Botcheck.me
Rand Corporation's Research on Russian Propaganda

The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model
Washington Post's interactive analysis of connections

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests
CNN's timeline of the Special Counsel, Senate Intel, House Intel, and Senate Judiciary investigations, as well as the House Oversight Committee

Tracking the Russia Investigations
PBS News Hour's "The giant timeline of everything Russia, Trump and the investigations"

Intro page

Giant Google Spreadsheet Russia Timeline

The Moscow Project

Main
Interactive timeline 1984 - Present
COMPREHENSIVE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES AND RELATED PDFS
Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
DNC cyber attacks
DNC email leak
DCCC cyber attacks
Russian interference in the 2018 United States elections

Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2017)

Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2018)

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials

Trump campaign–Russian meetings
Trump Tower meeting
Trump–Russia dossier

List of Trump–Russia dossier allegations
Annotated Dossier (Not wikipedia)
New Yorker article excerpts on dossier background (by /u/Tyrion_Baelish_Varys)
Efforts to Impeach Donald Trump

Dismissal of James Comey

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) (Special Counsel official website)

Oct 2 2017 - [PDF] Memorandum Opinion by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell to compel witness testimony in a Grand Jury Investigation in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
May 17 2017 - [PDF] Order appointing Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election and Related Matters
Legal Teams
Topics
Trials
Manafort - Daily update on /r/The_Mueller
Criminal Charges & Major Procedures
Detailed Google Spreadsheet (by /u/4Blu)
July 13 2018 - [PDF]Indictments of 12 GRU officers 3 days prior to Trump-Putin Helsinki meeting (For their efforts in the 2016 DNC email leak; Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States (x13), aggravated identity theft (×88), conspiracy to launder money (x11))
June 15 2018 - [CNBC] Manafort pleads not guilty to initial Oct 27 2017 charges.
Jun 8 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Konstantin Kilimnik; United States v Manafort, Superseding Indictment
Feb 27 2018 - Charges against Rick Gates dismissed without prejudice.
Feb 23 2018 - [PDF] Motion to dismiss charges against Gates and plea offer
Feb 22 2018 - [PDF 1] Additional Charges for Manafort and Gates , [PDF 2]
Feb 16 2018 - [PDF] Indictments of 13 Russians, and 3 Russian organizations (Conspiracy to defraud the United States (x16), aggravated identity theft (×30), conspiracy to commit wire fraud (x3), conspiracy to commit bank fraud (x3))
Feb 16 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Alex van der Zwaan
Feb 2 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Richard Pinedo
Dec 1 2017 - [PDF] Plea offer for Flynn
Nov 30 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of Michael Flynn
Oct 27 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates
Oct 5 2017 - [PDF] Plea offer for Papadopoulos
Oct 3 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of George Papadopoulos
Type Number Charge Type Amount
Indictments 38 Aggravated identity theft 118
Charges 217 Assisting in the preparation of false tax returns 5
Guilty Pleas 4 Bank fraud 8
Sentences 1 Bank fraud conspiracy 10
Current trials 1 Conspiracy against the United States 2
Future trials 1 Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States 13
U.S. Nationals 5 Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud 3
Dutch Nationals 1 Conspiracy to defraud the United States 16
Russian Nationals 14 Conspiracy to launder money 12
GRU Officers 12 Conspiracy to obstruct justice 2
Russian Organizations 3 Failure to report foreign bank and financial accounts 7
- - False and misleading FARA statements 1
- - False statements 5
- - Filing a false amended return 1
- - Filing false tax returns 5
- - Identity fraud 1
- - Obstruction of justice 2
- - Subscribing to false tax returns 5
- - Unregistered agent of a foreign principal

r/Keep_Track
Tyrion_Baelish_Varys
2y
UPDATE: Mega-Thread Update & Revamp

Greetings,
Due to the length of time since the last update, I'd like to turn your attention to the multiple edits & additions to our main resource repository. You may find it useful for your interest or to point others to the facts. You may also find it useful in researching a topic for our Mega-Chronicle Recruitment Thread.
Posting below for your convenience.
Please post any suggestions, criticisms, links, and ideas in this thread.
OVERVIEW
Tools - Useful, sometimes official, sometimes interactive, software and websites

Comprehensive Wikipedia Articles & Related PDFs - All Wikipedia entries and PDFs that are relevant to those topics

Chronicles - User made and journalist made timelines, write-ups, and summaries in the order of their occurrence

Additional Resource Places - Anything comprehensive not covered by the above categories; distinguished user post histories, journalist & news outlet efforts, specific analysis & timelines, etc.

In-Depth Overviews - Investigative journalist articles and series

Official Statements - Statements made by government officials and bodies that relate to the topics of this sub

Official Reports and Analysis - Reports and Analysis by government bodies such as CIA, DIA, DHS, FBI, Congressional Committees, and others.

TOOLS
Official Russia Investigation Committee

Committee To Investigate Russia
CIR is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization helping Americans recognize and understand the gravity of Russia's continuing attacks on our democracy.

(Endorsed by ex-CIA Director, Brennan, and ex-Director of National Intelligence, Clapper)

Tracking Russian interference operations on Twitter

Securing Democracy
The Alliance for Securing Democracy, a bipartisan, transatlantic initiative housed at The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), will develop comprehensive strategies to defend against, deter, and raise the costs on Russian and other state actors' efforts to undermine democracy and democratic institutions.

Twitter Bot Detector

Botcheck.me
Rand Corporation's Research on Russian Propaganda

The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model
Washington Post's interactive analysis of connections

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests
CNN's timeline of the Special Counsel, Senate Intel, House Intel, and Senate Judiciary investigations, as well as the House Oversight Committee

Tracking the Russia Investigations
PBS News Hour's "The giant timeline of everything Russia, Trump and the investigations"

Intro page

Giant Google Spreadsheet Russia Timeline

The Moscow Project

Main
Interactive timeline 1984 - Present
COMPREHENSIVE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES AND RELATED PDFS
Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
DNC cyber attacks
DNC email leak
DCCC cyber attacks
Russian interference in the 2018 United States elections

Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2017)

Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2018)

Links between Trump associates and Russian officials

Trump campaign–Russian meetings
Trump Tower meeting
Trump–Russia dossier

List of Trump–Russia dossier allegations
Annotated Dossier (Not wikipedia)
New Yorker article excerpts on dossier background (by /u/Tyrion_Baelish_Varys)
Efforts to Impeach Donald Trump

Dismissal of James Comey

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) (Special Counsel official website)

Oct 2 2017 - [PDF] Memorandum Opinion by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell to compel witness testimony in a Grand Jury Investigation in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
May 17 2017 - [PDF] Order appointing Special Counsel to Investigate Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election and Related Matters
Legal Teams
Topics
Trials
Manafort - Daily update on /r/The_Mueller
Criminal Charges & Major Procedures
Detailed Google Spreadsheet (by /u/4Blu)
July 13 2018 - [PDF]Indictments of 12 GRU officers 3 days prior to Trump-Putin Helsinki meeting (For their efforts in the 2016 DNC email leak; Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States (x13), aggravated identity theft (×88), conspiracy to launder money (x11))
June 15 2018 - [CNBC] Manafort pleads not guilty to initial Oct 27 2017 charges.
Jun 8 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Konstantin Kilimnik; United States v Manafort, Superseding Indictment
Feb 27 2018 - Charges against Rick Gates dismissed without prejudice.
Feb 23 2018 - [PDF] Motion to dismiss charges against Gates and plea offer
Feb 22 2018 - [PDF 1] Additional Charges for Manafort and Gates , [PDF 2]
Feb 16 2018 - [PDF] Indictments of 13 Russians, and 3 Russian organizations (Conspiracy to defraud the United States (x16), aggravated identity theft (×30), conspiracy to commit wire fraud (x3), conspiracy to commit bank fraud (x3))
Feb 16 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Alex van der Zwaan
Feb 2 2018 - [PDF] Indictment of Richard Pinedo
Dec 1 2017 - [PDF] Plea offer for Flynn
Nov 30 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of Michael Flynn
Oct 27 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates
Oct 5 2017 - [PDF] Plea offer for Papadopoulos
Oct 3 2017 - [PDF] Indictment of George Papadopoulos
Type Number Charge Type Amount
Indictments 38 Aggravated identity theft 118
Charges 217 Assisting in the preparation of false tax returns 5
Guilty Pleas 4 Bank fraud 8
Sentences 1 Bank fraud conspiracy 10
Current trials 1 Conspiracy against the United States 2
Future trials 1 Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States 13
U.S. Nationals 5 Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud 3
Dutch Nationals 1 Conspiracy to defraud the United States 16
Russian Nationals 14 Conspiracy to launder money 12
GRU Officers 12 Conspiracy to obstruct justice 2
Russian Organizations 3 Failure to report foreign bank and financial accounts 7
- - False and misleading FARA statements 1
- - False statements 5
- - Filing a false amended return 1
- - Filing false tax returns 5
- - Identity fraud 1
- - Obstruction of justice 2
- - Subscribing to false tax returns 5
- - Unregistered agent of a foreign principal
Here is a few I got more if u wish..Good reading by the way

CHRONICLES
Bill Moyers Timeline 1979 - Present

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump
WhatThe****JustHappenedToday.com's Timeline

Trump Russia Investigation
Trump Investigation Wiki by /u/PostimusMaximus

/r/TrumpInvestigation
Daily 2 month Chronicle following Comey's firing on May 9th

Summary of news articles from May 8th - June 29th
What We Learned - Weekly Review by /u/rusticgorilla

Month W E E K S
Aug July 29 - 4 - - - -
July 1 - 7 8 - 14 15 - 21 22 - 28 -
June 3 - 9 10 - 16 17 - 23 24 - 30 -
May Apr 29 - 5 6 - 12 13 - 19 20 - 26 27 - June 2
Apr 1 - 7 8 - 14 15 - 21 22 - 28 -
Mar 4 - 10 11 - 17 18 - 24 25 - 31 -
Feb 4 - 10 11 - 17 18 - 24 25 - Mar 3 -
Jan 2018 Dec 31 - 6 7 - 13 14 - 20 21 - 27 28 - Feb 3
Dec 3 - 16 17 - 23 24 - 30 - -
Nov 5 - 11 12 - 18 19 - 25 26 - Dec 2 -
Oct 1 - 7 8 - 14 15 - 21 22 - 28 29 - Nov 4
Sept 2017 17 - 23 - - - -
ADDITIONAL RESOURCE PLACES
(Most comprehensive bolded)

GENERAL

/u/PoppinKREAM's post history
/u/MaximumEffort433's post history
/u/PostimusMaximus' post history
/u/BabiesOnQuack's "You know there's really no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia" -thread
/u/rusticgorilla's Google Spreadsheet on all Trump administration departures
Lawfareblog's resource page
Mother Jones' timeline 1986 - March 22, 2018
TRUMP-RUSSIA

Mother Jones' hacks, leaks, tweets, timeline April 2016 - May 17 2017
Washington Post's Trump calling Russia story a hoax May 2016 - May 26 2017
PENCE

Bill Moyers Pence timeline
Raw Story's Pence's role in Russia scandal timeline
PAGE

JustSecurity.org's timeline of Page's contacts with Russia
NUNES

Lawfareblog's Nunes timeline
TheMoscowProject.org's Nunes timeline
KUSHNER

/u/pocketninja2's Kushner timeline Dec 20 2016- July 12 2018
Bill Moyers Kushner timeline
FLYNN

/u/pocketninja2's Flynn timeline April 2014 - Dec 1 2017
Washington Post's Flynn timeline Dec 29 2016 - Feb 13 2017
COMEY

CBS' Comey timeline July 2016 - June 8 2017
CNN's Comey timeline Jan 6 2017 - June 9 2017
Fortune's Comey timeline Sept 4 2013 - May 16 2017
LA Times Comey timeline Jan 6 2017 - April 11 2017
Mother Jones' Comey timeline July 5 2016 - June 7 2017
Washington Post's Comey timeline Dec 29 2016 - May 17 2017
IN-DEPTH OVERVIEWS
8 Part Series: Trump, Putin and the mob. Research collection (medium.com)

Part 1 - Trump campaign connections

Part 2 - #BudapestBridge and the Hungarian connection to Trump

Part 3 - Ron Lauder, Bibi Netanyahu and their friends at Breitbart

Part 4 - Paul Manafort was the Kremlin’s point man on the Trump campaign

Part 5 - Twitter, Russia and Silicon Valley’s “Persian Mafia”

Part 6 - Trump, Felix Sater and their ties to mafia Don Semion Mogilevich

Part 7 - Jared Kushner, Erik Prince & the secret meetings connecting them

Part 8 - Yandex, Tiger Global Management & the connection to Donald Trump

10 Part Series: How One Man Influenced The Republican Party’s Transformation Into The Grand Old Putin Party (thesternfacts.com via medium.com)

Part 1 - Prologue

Part 2 - Putin’s Propagandist Eerily Predicted Trump’s Relationship With General Flynn and Dana Rohrabacher Last Year

Part 3 - Putin’s Favorite Congressman Secretly Met With Paul Manafort After The FBI Warned Russian Agents Were Recruiting Him

Part 4 - The GOP’s Favorite Russian Professor Spent Decades Building Conservative Ties To Moscow

Part 5 - American University In Moscow: Linked To Russian State, But Fake Like TrumpU

Part 6 - Here’s Lozansky Introducing Republicans To The Father Of Russian Foreign Intelligence — And Putin’s Mentor

Part 7 - Soviet Human Rights Activists Believed Lozansky Worked With Russian Intelligence

Part 8 - From Orange Revolution To “Stars And Stripes Revolution”

Part 9 - Opinion: Edward Lozansky’s Russia Lobby Compromised The Republican Party

Part 10 - Opinion: Without Ed Lozansky, Trump-Russia Could Not Have Happened

OFFICIAL STATEMENTS
Jan 18 2017 - Statement from Secretary Johnson on the Release of the National Cyber Incident Response Plan

The National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP)
Jan 11 2017 - Statement by Secretary Johnson Concerning the Deployment of Einstein 3A

Jan 6 2017 - Statement by Secretary Jeh Johnson on the Designation of Election Infrastructure as a Critical Infrastructure Subsector

Dec 29 2016 - Joint DHS, ODNI, FBI Statement on Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

Oct 7 2016 - Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

Sept 16 2016 - Statement by Secretary Johnson Concerning the Cybersecurity of the Nation’s Election Systems

August 15 2016 - Readout of Secretary Johnson's Call with State Election Officials on Cybersecurity

OFFICIAL REPORTS AND ANALYSIS
Jan 10 2018 - [PDF] Putin's Assymetric Assault on Democracy in Russia and Europe: Implications for U.S. National Security
Jan 6 2017 - [PDF] Background to "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections": The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution
Dec 29 2016 - [PDF] DHS & FBI Joint Analysis Report: GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT