ADVERTISEMENT

War on I4 coming to an end?

Stormthecourt?

Golden Knight
Jan 19, 2012
What’s this I hear about the war on I4 coming to an end? Is TM referring to the year long competition between all sports?

When we leave the conference the trophy wont makes sense for all sports. We’ll be out of conference so we might not play either because of already scheduled games. I hope they figure it out.

we are switching conferences …playing in every sport every year is going to be more difficult

surprised how much our fans keep complaining about this

You need an open schedule in order to play, usf apparently doesn't have any openings. We'll play them, just like we'll play FSU, UF, Miami, FAU, FIU, BCC if they want it, because the AD strongly believes in regional play. But yearly is over.

And how absolutely fantastic that our last AAC (if all goes right/barring championship) will be at TAMPA, as we leave them far behind!

My guess, by the time they finally get an opening (it's close to a decade he alluded), few if any UCF students will actually care about playing small schools like usf.

You need an open schedule in order to play, usf apparently doesn't have any openings. We'll play them, just like we'll play FSU, UF, Miami, FAU, FIU, BCC if they want it, because the AD strongly believes in regional play. But yearly is over.

And how absolutely fantastic that our last AAC (if all goes right/barring championship) will be at TAMPA, as we leave them far behind!
we better win the next 2 because i need this series to end as an annual game with us on top in the head to head.

ADVERTISEMENT