I've looked at the schedules. From what I can tell:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia (will enter the SEC Championship Game undefeated
4. Ohio State

Bama vs Ohio State will meet in the Peach Bowl
Clemson vs Georgia in the Fiesta Bowl

Michigan will play Oregon in the Rose Bowl
LSU will play whichever Big 12 team plays the least worst defense in the Sugar Bowl, so either Oklahoma or Texas

Notre Dame will get an at-large to either the Cotton or Orange Bowl (depending on who the ACC Rep is)

Nebraska will win the Big 10 West with only 2 losses coming both against Ohio State & earn an at-large spot.

UCF, as the Group of 5 Champion ranked high enough (probably unbeaten) will play in the Cotton Bowl against either Notre Dame or Nebraska

The only unknown, I have no idea who the ACC team will be to represent in the Orange Bowl. I don't see any ACC teams having fewer than 3 losses so it's a toss-up.

So now you know. Just try to act surprise when this all happens.

Reactions: Knight Strength

1. Bama
2. Clemson
4. Ohio State

LSU will play whichever Big 12 team plays the least worst defense in the Sugar Bowl, so either Oklahoma or Texas

Notre Dame will get an at-large to either the Cotton or Orange Bowl (depending on who the ACC Rep is)

Nebraska will win the Big 10 West with only 2 losses coming both against Ohio State & earn an at-large spot.

UCF, as the Group of 5 Champion ranked high enough (probably unbeaten) will play in the Cotton Bowl against either Notre Dame or Nebraska

The only unknown, I have no idea who the ACC team will be to represent in the Orange Bowl. I don't see any ACC teams having fewer than 3 losses so it's a toss-up.

Good post with a lot of quality predictions that shouldn't be far off on anything. I do feel Nebraska is getting stronger fast, but I don't see them overtaking Wisconsin and/or Iowa in the Big10 west.

I do see UCF repeating as AAC champ, but there could possibly be a loss during the season, to maybe Stanford or Cincy, with both of those programs probably being improved over their 2018 performances.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
4. Ohio State

How many losses did Northwestern have? 2? They didn’t gets NY6 Bowl.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT