ADVERTISEMENT

WC Last 4-5 Days Executive Summary

Where has anyone in the WC said abortion is cool, good, or empowering?

If they did they are a POS. I'll wait for your response.

Where has anyone in the WC said abortion is cool, good, or empowering?

If they did they are a POS. I'll wait for your response.
Abortion is bad in the same way an appendectomy is bad. No one wants one but sometimes people need one.

Jackoff.gif

It’s a joke. Hundreds on twitter agreed. Lighten up, I’m not the one autisticly screeching about apparent “different” sides of the politics.

Yeah, those hundreds are slack jawed morons like 85, Fab and Wayne that think you are serious. Literally the dumbest three brain dead red hat idiots left on this board.

I mean I agree with the sentiment of the tweet. Being pro death is insanely immoral to me, but moral high ground and Donald Trump in a vacuum is a no compute. Fan of the wall, borders, punish illegals etc. but I’m not gonna rattle off posts about this family separating nonsense pumped in to do exactly what it is doing, agitate the herds.

I mean I agree with the sentiment of the tweet. Being pro death is insanely immoral to me, but moral high ground and Donald Trump in a vacuum is a no compute. Fan of the wall, borders, punish illegals etc. but I’m not gonna rattle off posts about this family separating nonsense pumped in to do exactly what it is doing, agitate the herds.

It all comes down to when it is life. Obviously after conception, and equally obviously before birth. I'm not a fan either but recognize that it will happen.

I used to be more anarcho capitalist douchebag (pure supply & demand, rich people will travel somewhere its legal & kill, no clue about poors) on it... til I had my first child.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
More accurate than the OP:

I take it you are completely unfamiliar with the meaning of the word "hypocrite".

This one is much more accurate

m3alj08t1m511.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT