ADVERTISEMENT

WC mouth breathers, what decade do you think of when you hear Make America Great Again?

Is there a maga consensus on what time frame we're trying to get America back to or is it different for each chud? I always imagine its the 1940s and 1950s but I'm not a maga guy.
We are trying to get America back to the year before idiots like you were born.

Although, in your case I don’t think that our president means 2007

Last edited:
Is there a maga consensus on what time frame we're trying to get America back to or is it different for each chud? I always imagine its the 1940s and 1950s but I'm not a maga guy.
I'm thinking you're correct. Make it like it was in the 40s and 50s with segregation, accepted sexual harassment, prejudice, inequality, you know...the good ole days. All the things the current US leader likes to do.

We are trying to get America back to the year before idiots like you were born.

Although, in your case I don’t think that our president means 2007
Well give a date or date ranges. When was America greater than it was now and for what reason? I'm dying to hear this response. The only real answer would be if Trump, his family, and his administration were all in Jail...

I mean if we can't name a date when america was last great then Im not sure we can say for sure it was ever great.

America was great when we weren’t getting shit on like we were under the Obama administration. Flooded with Illegal immigrants committing crimes, straining our healthcare systems, getting ripped off by bad trade deals and protecting other countries for billions of dollars and getting nothing in return
Losing wars like Vietnam and terrorists kicking our asses.

Last I heard, Trump never has set a date. That’s some make believe TDS argument.

Remember that time earlier today when you were espousing the 40s and 50s? CHUD.

Remember that time earlier today when you were espousing the 40s and 50s? CHUD.
40s and 50s were great economically. What's the point of this post. Anyone with half a brain can see that those decades were the birth of the middle class.

40s and 50s were great economically. What's the point of this post. Anyone with half a brain can see that those decades were the birth of the middle class.
LMAO @ "birth of the middle class". Yeah, there was no middle class until we had a 92% tax rate. Amazingly, people went right from poverty to ultra wealthy before the graduated income tax.

It kind of feels like this is another one of those times where FC has to disappear from the board for a while so that he can figure out why his ass is showing so often.
yea hes lashing out more than normal and just sounding off the rails. i suspect something is not going well in his real life.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
America was great when we weren’t getting shit on like we were under the Obama administration. Flooded with Illegal immigrants committing crimes, straining our healthcare systems, getting ripped off by bad trade deals and protecting other countries for billions of dollars and getting nothing in return
Losing wars like Vietnam and terrorists kicking our asses.

Last I heard, Trump never has set a date. That’s some make believe TDS argument.
PSu0XM.png

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This FC guy actually has had some pretty decent posts in the past, but come on? Did anyone really think that when Trump said make America great again that he had an actual year or time period in mind? It was more like a figure of speech

yea hes lashing out more than normal and just sounding off the rails. i suspect something is not going well in his real life.
I thought the same thing. I’ve done the same occasionally after a crappy day at work

I hope that isn't the case. If so, I should probably apologize because I've been doing the same thing. Life sucks sometimes and if this is an outlet for us to vent, it's better than other options.

Whooole lotta personal attacks, zero actual answers. Sounds like the MAGAts are the ones who are shook, as per usual.

I hope that isn't the case. If so, I should probably apologize because I've been doing the same thing. Life sucks sometimes and if this is an outlet for us to vent, it's better than other options.
Crazy, I enjoy calling out your dumb shit maga chud ideas. I'm here for fun. You guys are stupid as hell but I know every one of you has already made up your mind on every political topic we discuss. So taking anything seriously is a waste of time. Even when people try to have a conversation, both sides go into is convinced of their own virtue and unwilling to engage in open minded dialogue. Since the maga hats are committed to eating trumps ass its just fun to drop a link to the actual news and watch y'all get flexible with your values to maintain your identity.

No one should be actually mad except that time 85 said I was attacking his wife when I said she deserved an emotionally available husband. That's an insult that he couldn't let go because how dare I suggest that someone deserves a spouse they can talk to.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Crazy, I enjoy calling out your dumb shit maga chud ideas. I'm here for fun. You guys are stupid as hell but I know every one of you has already made up your mind on every political topic we discuss. So taking anything seriously is a waste of time. Even when people try to have a conversation, both sides go into is convinced of their own virtue and unwilling to engage in open minded dialogue. Since the maga hats are committed to eating trumps ass its just fun to drop a link to the actual news and watch y'all get flexible with your values to maintain your identity.

No one should be actually mad except that time 85 said I was attacking his wife when I said she deserved an emotionally available husband. That's an insult that he couldn't let go because how dare I suggest that someone deserves a spouse they can talk to.

Wish I could like this twice.

95% of y'all are literally dumber than a box of rocks and half as likeable. Terrifying you are allowed to be out in public, let alone vote.

Wish I could like this twice.

95% of y'all are literally dumber than a box of rocks and half as likeable. Terrifying you are allowed to be out in public, let alone vote.
Don't forget that they all know deep down they're at least a little bit racist too.

America was great when we weren’t getting shit on like we were under the Obama administration. Flooded with Illegal immigrants committing crime...
We interrupt this rant to share a couple facts:
Fact 1: Illegal immigration rates peaked in 2007 (FYI, Obama took over in January 2009)
Fact 2: According the Cato Institute, illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I can tease FC for being a twat and still think trump is a dumb ass, yo.

Sure you can, but he still raised a valid point on his question that has never been answered. When was America more great than it is today? Back when we still had segregated schools? Or when homosexuals couldn't openly serve in the military?

We interrupt this rant to share a couple facts:
Fact 1: Illegal immigration rates peaked in 2007 (FYI, Obama took over in January 2009)
Fact 2: According the Cato Institute, illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)
What did Obama do about it?? Nothing

What percentage of illegals commit crimes that never make it to the United States? 0%

Sure you can, but he still raised a valid point on his question that has never been answered. When was America more great than it is today? Back when we still had segregated schools? Or when homosexuals couldn't openly serve in the military?

This FC guy actually has had some pretty decent posts in the past, but come on? Did anyone really think that when Trump said make America great again that he had an actual year or time period in mind? It was more like a figure of speech

I wonder what Obama meant when he said hope and change. What was he going to do that increases a persons mental sense of hope?

I wonder what Obama meant when he said hope and change. What was he going to do that increases a persons mental sense of hope?

Can you imagine leading as a CEO and your phase is "hope"? You don't hope you actually do. I know all these are stupid presidential slogans but always thought hope was weak.

ADVERTISEMENT