ADVERTISEMENT

We almost lost a President

At least this President exercises, and stuff. The last one we had was a Fatty McFatty of epic proportions. We are talking at an oBeSe level, if you know what I mean...
Yeah, Old Joe proved he’s not much of a cyclist anymore. In contrast, Old Donald is still a damn fine golfer! Despite rumors to the contrary, you never saw footage of any Trump ‘magic mulligans’ on the golf course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: UCFloridaTech
At least this President exercises, and stuff. The last one we had was a Fatty McFatty of epic proportions. We are talking at an oBeSe level, if you know what I mean...
Lol, TDS as the partisan type would say.

There was a time people kept money, religion, and politics to themselves... Much more civil coincidently. 👍

Lol, TDS as the partisan type would say.

There was a time people kept money, religion, and politics to themselves... Much more civil coincidently. 👍
Fact; Donald was fat as fukc. Would I rather have him as president right now over Biden? Yeah, I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFloridaTech
Fact; Donald was fat as fukc. Would I rather have him as president right now over Biden? Yeah, I would.
The difference between the two is that if you dislike Joe, you can vote his butt out of office. If Donald returns to the WH, it doesn't matter what you might think of him because we ain't ever getting rid of him again 'til the old fart croaks.

The difference between the two is that if you dislike Joe, you can vote his butt out of office. If Donald returns to the WH, it doesn't matter what you might think of him because we ain't ever getting rid of him again 'til the old fart croaks.
People that voted for Trump, got Trump.
People that voted for Joe, got whoever's behind the DNC curtain.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
It’s kind of funny that he fell, but let’s be honest here, if you ever ride with toe clips, it’s not the easiest thing to dismount from quickly. Particularly at 89 or whatever Biden is now. I appreciate that he attempts to maintain some semblance of decent shape unlike other presidents we have had. Now they just have to work on the mental side.

BDS. I'm sure you have some trouble riding bikes with your athleticism so don't pick on Biden.

mom-please-pick-me-up-im-scared-memes-17979a7c7b37dee9-847d0444eefbb56d.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT