ADVERTISEMENT

We have a Jimmy Johnson to Dennis Erickson situation here...

I think the ‘rebuild’ they are saying Frost did is overstated. Yea, they went 0-12, but O’Leary didn’t leave the roster empty. Also had great facilities. Yea, Frost built on what he left, the national media is acting like it was a dumpster fire

We need a square coach that lets the players do whatever they want.

People may not like Kiffin (I'm not totally sold), but the dude's got swag. That might be what we need to grab some great recruits.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Or Spurrier to Zook. Nothing is promised. Hope we finish 13-0 and get someone in the Frost mold.

Not sure if Kiffin needs a next tier job to get a big time p5 job? He hasn’t had any interviews for the openings of yet so it sounds like he might need to get a bigger job to one day possibly get to top 10 job

Whoever becomes UCF coach, he’s been given a Porsche and told not to crash it. In this case a clown car of talent, just keep your foot on the gas and let it roll!!!

Nah man, this is a Lamborghini level combination of speed, talent, and style...

Loved my Porsche, but trust me, a Lamborghini is in a different stratosphere. Fully recommend Italian exotic ownership. Only downside? You want more of them.

When DW said the head coach doesn't have to be an offensive person, I thought half the board here was gonna have an aneurysm. We're demanding a guy that will call plays from the Oregon scheme like Frost did. In all likelihood, that isn't gonna happen since it limits the candidate pool so much.

When DW said the head coach doesn't have to be an offensive person, I thought half the board here was gonna have an aneurysm. We're demanding a guy that will call plays from the Oregon scheme like Frost did. In all likelihood, that isn't gonna happen since it limits the candidate pool so much.

Well if you don't, there is going to be alot of wasted talent, starting with Milton who excels in this system, but not in alot of others.

I don't think you need the exact system. You need someone with experience running up tempo, RPO stuff even if it's a little different. Obviously, can't be someone from a pro style offense.

Not sure if Kiffin needs a next tier job to get a big time p5 job? He hasn’t had any interviews for the openings of yet so it sounds like he might need to get a bigger job to one day possibly get to top 10 job
White is looking for a character person , not a person who is a character. Don't know that Kiffin fits that bill.

If we Troy Walters we’ll be fine. Yeah he didn’t call the plays but he knows the offense. He has all offseason to figure how to call plays on game day.

That was interesting to hear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT