ADVERTISEMENT

We investigated ourselves and found....

If the chief is being honest then its no big deal. If he's lying then I have to assume he is a Democrat appointed by democrats in a democrat state.

SPOILER: the chief is a Democrat appointed by Democrats in a Democrat state.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lol look- Wayne posts something the left wingers support and their first reaction is to bitch about him

If the chief is being honest then its no big deal. If he's lying then I have to assume he is a Democrat appointed by democrats in a democrat state.

SPOILER: the chief is a Democrat appointed by Democrats in a Democrat state.

Whoopdie doo. Corruption is corruption no matter the party. This Democrat Chief's Department has the same foul odor as our Republican President's WH.

its something we should all support and they decided to go partisan for some reason. its sad really.

I really wish you were smart enough to realize that 85 is litetally the biggest partisan bigot on this board, and he and crazyhole made this post partisan too.

almost like im a libertarian and not a republican....
its something we should all support and they decided to go partisan for some reason. its sad really.
You didn't even mention Democrats, but yet ... it started.

BTW, after looking all the ignored content, I'm starting to think Ninja has a bit of a fetish for 85. Maybe it's the figure 8 that spins him into a circle jerk that doesn't allow him to read (much less comprehend) anything stated. Yes, 85 is partisan. But it's funny how 85 is no worse than all the people I normally have on ignore. It's like they literally love using their trebuchet from inside their glass mansions.

Oh, BTW, in dealing with large, metropolitan 'police chiefs' over the years, I quickly learned they have become absolutely 100% politician, 0% law enforcement.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT